May 12th is Laugh at a guido day on 12oz

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

where i did laugh at first, i stopped as soon as this nigga started rubbing his tits.

theres something really suspect about the last two video threads i've been in recently.

first a buncha blacks slapping their dicks around together in a living room, now this...

heres some tits worth looking at.

7.jpg

Haha I would never try and score some HGH on the streets, possibly synthetic adrenaline, but nit HGH.

I was reading about this last week. The stuff they use now is all synthetic and still in the "unknown" stages of effective use on people's bodies. Stallone uses it. I'm sure it's great if you can get it naturally by hoarding teenagers in your basement like cattle and extracting it during their growth spurts.

ya different now, but used to be corpses they got the shit from.

How is HGH made

HGH is today made of advent genetic engineering which is a complex procedure. A few decades ago HGH was made by removing the pituitary gland from dead bodies and processing it. The processed hormones were injected into HGH deficient persons.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/human-growth-hormone-hgh-side-effects.html

Yeah, they'd have to process it synthetically since it pretty much stops being made in the body after a certain age. I mean, I guess enough people are organ donors and such to be able to get it from some young people but it tapers off after 30 I think? So taking it from the elderly corpses would be pretty useless unless they were studying it's chemical makeup to produce it in labs.

personaly, im not against it. sort of.

i wouldnt take it, but. apparently under doctor supervision its fine. in fact, a little known factual rumour often unspoke on because its much easier/feasable to point the finger at professional athletes is that 90% of hollywood takes it.

slows down the aging process, eliminates wrinkles, muscle tone comes out etc etc...

my guess is that most rich people with hi profile doc's take it when normaly unperscribed.