May 12th is Laugh at a guido day on 12oz

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wtf is this crap? Synthol? Man the whole roid game is weird. One of my boys deals them sometimes... He doesn't do them tho. Roids weird me out, like why would you want to start fucking with your chemistry like that.

Human growth hormone tho? I would fuck with that real talk HGH sounds like some good shit.

What's this synthol stuff tho?

Also I think Guidos are a unique American creation, I don't think the label applies to deusch bags globally

i dunno. that guy in the video is about as "guido" as you can get and wasnt talkin no english.

same with the kids in those famous guido hairdo/tan pics online. i dont think there american either.

Wtf is this crap? Synthol? Man the whole roid game is weird. One of my boys deals them sometimes... He doesn't do them tho. Roids weird me out, like why would you want to start fucking with your chemistry like that.

Human growth hormone tho? I would fuck with that real talk HGH sounds like some good shit.

What's this synthol stuff tho?

Not roids. It's like an oil that you inject into your muscles to swell them up.

Temporary "muscles".

you gotta watch that hgh shit to tho, there are a ton of advantages using it when done properly under doctors supervision. in fact, its pretty much a miracle substance. but the reality is that most people dont have high priced high powered shady dr's willing to cough that shit up, so you end up coping from some dude that knows yer buddies, buddies buddy.

the shit makes things grow, obviously. but you might end up with like one ear bigger than the other or some shit. no joke.

i do believe that this stuff, again, when done properly is a wonder drug. prolonging life, youth and health.

it fixes shit.