Searched, found nothing.

Has anyone watched this fucking show?

alg_food-party.jpg

Food_Party4.jpg

ifc-food-party-papercraft-2.jpg

ThuTran.jpg

food-show.jpg

060809_food2.jpg

This is the weirdest shit I've seen in a while. IFC describes it as Pee Wee's Playhouse on acid:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: Bad acting, awkward silence and interaction. So, obviously it's great. If you enjoy Tim & Eric you will probably like this. It's on IFC if anyone is interested.

• Like 2

hipster methville.

pee-wee hermanesque.

*edit: weeeeeiiiirrrrdddd just seen that last bit about the pee-wee reference.

just goes to show the depth at which im able to see at a fraction of time most take actuall reading and descion making to conclude with.

*edit2: retract said previoius, now deleted, statement in order to not only endorse the show but attempt to become a writer for said show.

I dunno dude. The main character in this is pretty much the opposite of 50 million according to the food rant thread. She's brining turkey in malt liquor.

Searched, found nothing.

Has anyone watched this fucking show?[/size]

This is the weirdest shit I've seen in a while. IFC describes it as Pee Wee's Playhouse on acid:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: Bad acting, awkward silence and interaction. So, obviously it's great. If you enjoy Tim & Eric you will probably like this. It's on IFC if anyone is interested.[/color]

Thanks for warning me. As far as I'm concerned I would have to be severely under the influence of drugs to find Tim and Eric funny. Either that or take some method acting classes to take on the role of a hipster who loves intellectual satire in comedy and force myself to live a lie.

Ha! Nice move quoting and chastising yourself.

It's not entirely as weird as Tim & Eric, SOBER GENTLEMAN-ONER.

It has a much more linear story in each episode and isn't filled with nonsense for nonsense sake.

only critique, more depth. there should be slightly more meaning to what the foods they are preparing is.

apart from that, its fantastic.

I thought this thread was going toi be about dinner partys, as i get older im having more and more fun everytime i got to one.

Horray for food, beer and friends.

just goes to show the depth at which im able to see at a fraction of time most take actuall reading and descion making to conclude with.

aoqq6a.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now