Searched, found nothing.

Has anyone watched this fucking show?

alg_food-party.jpg

Food_Party4.jpg

ifc-food-party-papercraft-2.jpg

ThuTran.jpg

food-show.jpg

060809_food2.jpg

This is the weirdest shit I've seen in a while. IFC describes it as Pee Wee's Playhouse on acid:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: Bad acting, awkward silence and interaction. So, obviously it's great. If you enjoy Tim & Eric you will probably like this. It's on IFC if anyone is interested.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hipster methville.

pee-wee hermanesque.

*edit: weeeeeiiiirrrrdddd just seen that last bit about the pee-wee reference.

just goes to show the depth at which im able to see at a fraction of time most take actuall reading and descion making to conclude with.

*edit2: retract said previoius, now deleted, statement in order to not only endorse the show but attempt to become a writer for said show.

Searched, found nothing.

Has anyone watched this fucking show?[/size]

This is the weirdest shit I've seen in a while. IFC describes it as Pee Wee's Playhouse on acid:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: Bad acting, awkward silence and interaction. So, obviously it's great. If you enjoy Tim & Eric you will probably like this. It's on IFC if anyone is interested.[/color]

Thanks for warning me. As far as I'm concerned I would have to be severely under the influence of drugs to find Tim and Eric funny. Either that or take some method acting classes to take on the role of a hipster who loves intellectual satire in comedy and force myself to live a lie.