Lifted Truck HATE Thread

KILZ FILLZ

5404050280_e45539756e_z.jpg

4876616143_63e12bbd39_z.jpg

Looks bad ass. My neighbor has one that's stock. I've always liked the way those and old Isuzu troopers looked.

As for myself, I've got an 02 Trooper. I had planned on putting a ARB bumber, roof rack and slightly bigger tires that fit the wheel well, but the transmission is total garbage. After having it rebuilt it's still giving me a shit ton of issues, so I'm selling it to buy a used 4runner (those things never die). I'll probably do the same to the 4runner.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont knock the Mitz for anything! Those trucks are tough. People feel that if it isnt "American" then it isnt tough. I used to have a 1995 Isuzu Pick-up, yeah not a Pup not an Hombre, middle year between the whole Japan/american switch over. It is funny that until the late 2000s foreign trucks stilll failed to gain recognition. Just bought this a month or two ago...Plymoth Arrrow Truck, aka Dodge D-50, aka Mitz Forte. Mitz made different sticker. Might not be lifted but still a tough truck.

truckk.jpg

Probably the only truck i'd want

X-Rav.jpg

this looks gay as fuck man ... sorry. you got a bed cover and a fucking spoiler? a spoiler??

chop that body kit off. keep the exhausts. blacken the wheels and rip off that bed cover and spoiler. you'll be goin somewhere.

may or may not have been said, but:

lifted truck = small dick

riiiight.

just like

fast car=small dick

loud bike=small dick

big house=small dick

nice clothes=small dick

asian skin=small dick

oakleys=small dick

etc

etc

etc

mostly a bunch of dudes stressed about what other dudes are packing...

^This!

It's basically a fucking permanent high beam.

How the fuck is it illegal to drive around with your high beams on, but fine to drive around blinding people with that halogen bullshit???

Also, for the record, halogens are the pale yellow "normal" headlights.

Xenon headlights are what you're bitching about.

Everybody calls them Halogens because they don't know what they're talking about.

The soft yellow lights you see on 90% of vehicles are Halogens. The white lights you see on BMW's and other luxury vehicles are Xenon.

HID just means "High Intensity Discharge" - and usually when you get ultra blinded by the white/blueish lights it's because some jerkoff did a pepboys head light upgrade and only changed the bulb without changing the whole ballast. You can't just drop xenon headlights into a light plant meant for Halogen bulbs.

• Like 1