BROAD STREET BULLIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can pretty much thank Gretzky for hockey getting all soft. They had to protect their money and started changing the rules to keep the new breed of superstars from getting rocked and apparently having goons wasn't the way to do it.

I remember McSorely was pretty much Gretzky's personal goon.

In LA maybe but Gretzky's OG goon was Dave Semenko

hahah...i just pictured the player wiggling on the ice after you knock them down.

hahaha

that game was the best.

detroit...boston or chicago.

those were the best teams in that game.

philly was straight too.

I fucking loved that game. I loved when you injured someone and their head bleed like a gunshot wound. When I posted that, I got the urge to play so I went to gamestop and got some Wayne Gretzky 2005 game. It's fun, but really fucking pussy. I mean tampons and unicorns kind of pussy. You can hit hard, but not like in NHL 93. And they never fight. There's a rule option where you can make the fights "supposedly" happen more often. But I've played 3 season games, lost all because I was just trying to motivate a fight, and got nothing. 2010 = pussy ass fucking video game hockey.

And I love NHL 93 because Probert and Domi would always have at least 2 fights a game.

See what I mean --Probert was the man!

I really hope the game I'm playing now gets more violent. I can't handle playing NHL 93 (The estrogen Channel remix).

Anyone play any of the EA games? I almost bought one of those but they dude couldn't find the disc,

*I tried to props you for that Boris. I guess I hooked you up already.

• Like 2

animalcocaine -- I just watched some of that les chiefs doc on Youtube. They have a site for the film as well.

http://www.ehproductions.com/leschiefsflash/interface.html

I never knew about that league or the fact that the chiefs were a part of it. I always thought that movie was "make believe."

Ogie Ogilthorpe is definitely fake though.

Ogie2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...