Cool shit you have bought

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that that "home theater system" shit dudes in vans/SUVs sell are scammers. I've been rolled up on by them a couple times in parking lots.

They don't go as far as to put "bricks in a box"... they actually have the speakers in there -- they either just don't work, or they work poorly.

The brand I saw was "DiVinci" speakers which looks real professionally made but the speakers themselves are shit.

ya i wanna hear. you may even want to sign up to another online forum that specializes in speakers and/or fraud. there are plenty of victims like you, all with a story to share.

all needing a shoulder to cry on.

and a speaker to listen to.

Yeah that that "home theater system" shit dudes in vans/SUVs sell are scammers. I've been rolled up on by them a couple times in parking lots.

They don't go as far as to put "bricks in a box"... they actually have the speakers in there -- they either just don't work, or they work poorly.

The brand I saw was "DiVinci" speakers which looks real professionally made but the speakers themselves are shit.

The same parking lot near my house where the "speaker scammers" hit me up is also the Mecca of scamming. Every time I'm there it's different people with a story. This lady hit me up there talking about her car ran out of gas and she needed $5 to get enough gas to get home. Then a month later I run in to the same woman with the same story. I called her out on it then she gave me a long story about how she's doing it for a documentary to see people's reactions. Like I'm going to believe that. I know they're ashamed to say they are broke & need it for drugs but I'm more willing to give it to someone if they just admit they're broke and get on with it (they don't have to tell me they need to get high).

That same lot this pregnant white chick with a 2Pac shirt on said she needed money to buy similac for her baby. Cool story br0.

I used to work at Sam's as a cart attendant.

Every now and then you find some cool shit

Beef jerky, batteries, wine. I once found a carton of Newports.

Purses and cell phones too but 9 times out of 10 I'd turn those in. I know if I lost my money or cell I'd want it back.

As for crackheads, I got 3 buckets of interior paint for 4 bucks(for all 3) off one once. That bit me in the ass though cause one of them spilled over on me in the car.

and as far as the speaker scams, I almost fell for it. I was looking for a job on craigslist and found a posting for some audio company. I figured it was worth chekcing out, but feeling sketchy googled the number and found some kid saying he fell for the same thing, showed up to some shitty warehouse where they pretty much said he'd be selling speakers out of a white van.