Cool shit you have bought

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fool owed me $10, didn't have cash.

So he gave me a fuckin big ass Rambo knife instead of the loot. :lol:

also bought my home theatre system out if the back of a suv.

Talked down to $200 from 500. Dude had like 8 of em back there. Stopped me while I was pumping gas.

7.1 Surround.... I didn't even have a tv at the time but couldn't let it pass me by.

It's the system I still use today, 6 years later.

Talked down to $200 from 500. Dude had like 8 of em back there. Stopped me while I was pumping gas.

5.1 Surround.... I didn't even have a tv at tge time but couldn't let it pass me by.

what brand is the home theater?

Ive been in three different cities along the west coast havin some nigs roll up in a van or suv sayin they got an invoice and shit and gotsome extra speakers and shit.... shit is bunk i know my stereos and called them out as scams at least eight different times on myself and random people they were tryin to hustle.

• Like 1

Yea I was aware of that hustle before buying em.

In the back of the excursion, they had a car battery, amp, discman, headphone/speaker wire, that they were using to show the speakers worked. Made them open a new box and try those. Then bought that box.

• Like 2

They sound pretty good pretty durable too. haven't blown anyoit and I listen to music and movies pretty loud. But when I goto someones house who has a legit brand I can notice the difference.

the last time i seen them was about six-seven years ago so it was probably the same crew if you bought them on the west.

im assuming you got 12's which aint a bad deal for a hundo a pop lasting this long if they got the thumpz ))))......)))))).))....))))

7.1 Surround.... I didn't even have a tv at the time but couldn't let it pass me by.

WAIT >>> WUTT?!??!?

Somebody pulled the "speakers in the back of a van" bit... and they actually had speakers, and you bought them?

9,999 times out of 10,000 they are bricks in newspaper, sealed in a used/fake box.

I don't know whether to call bullshit or say congrats....

i bought a £5 block of cheese and 12 bits of bacon for £2 off a couple of junkies that came in the pub a while back...

and a nice £200 barbour jacket for £10, he wasn't a junkie though...

i don't think the whole cashing in off stolen goods is as widespread here as it is in the states... the pawn shops tend to be the place for that

facepalm.jpg

gfxphp.jpg

edlover.jpg

lemme guess, digital research or some shit? you got hosed.

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

i bought a £5 block of cheese and 12 bits of bacon for £2 off a couple of junkies that came in the pub a while back...

and a nice £200 barbour jacket for £10, he wasn't a junkie though...

i don't think the whole cashing in off stolen goods is as widespread here as it is in the states... the pawn shops tend to be the place for that

Wait a minute.... let me get this straight.

You bought breakfeast off of a couple drug addicts?

Please tell me shit was still in a sealed in the original wrapper

hahahaha!!! yeah of course it was man, i didn't pay them to cook me a fuckin' meal. they'd just robbed a stock room of a local supermarket. one guy even gave them a big shopping list and said; "if you get me all this i'll give you £30 boys"

sure enough they came back with aboot 4 bags o' various edible things

Buying shit off junkies or that has been ripped off out of some one's home is for the dogs.

Anything else is fair game.

PS, speaker scam is at least 20 years old as that's how long ago it was that I first had some dude try and pull it on me.

hahahaha!!! yeah of course it was man, i didn't pay them to cook me a fuckin' meal. they'd just robbed a stock room of a local supermarket. one guy even gave them a big shopping list and said; "if you get me all this i'll give you £30 boys"

sure enough they came back with aboot 4 bags o' various edible things

Haha alright thats straight, I just pictured two greasy lookin tweakers walking in with a trenchcoat and pulling out liek handfulls of swine and a block of cheese out from under his arm like ''wa-la!''