Nepal rules!

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cos youre beggin to get banned.

true story

i went skiing a few years back with some upperwest nerds. one of them was a doctor. truth be told she had mone then one medical macabre story lined up. she said some old woman stuck a potato up her snatch to hold in her vagina.

weird yes, but gets better.

well guess what. she forgot about it and it grew huge roots that went up into her ovaries and hung out of her lips down her thighs.

she went into the ER and could not explain why roots were growing out of her pussy.

it was then i learned that all old bags vaginas FALL THE FUCK OUT

she said some old woman stuck a potato up her snatch to hold in her vagina.

weird yes, but gets better.

well guess what. she forgot about it and it grew huge roots that went up into her ovaries and hung out of her lips down her thighs.

she went into the ER and could not explain why roots were growing out of her pussy.

it was then i learned that all old bags vaginas FALL THE FUCK OUT

Then I hit that shit & made mashed potatoes!

dead ass.

i wouldnt tell it if it twerent true. it happened 5-6 years ago? i can almost recite the story word for word

it fucked me up so much. her dad is some famous engineer dude too, little does he know his daughter is out there with stories making legit dirtbags sick to their stomachs.

My cousins do x-ray tech shit. They are numb to the ridiculous shit people put in their asses and vaginas after seeing it so often. Roots though? I guess it could happen since potatoes dont need light. But, I'm skeptical.

damn... shits weird, always figured that shit was here say. guess not.

People...