happy birthday filthypeterpbt

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l_84724c6e153143ebbb9a8f01febc5cbe.jpg

this is tonya, thats her boyfriend that has no clue that filthy pete used to violate her when she went next door to "hang out".

she once said she wanted to have a 3some with me and pete. so i walked in on her taking a piss once and started jerking off in front of her and she FREAKED out. started screaming and everything. it turned out she was full of shit and didnt want a 3some.

dont talk about it, bitch, be about it.

i walked in on her taking a piss once and started jerking off in front of her and she FREAKED out. started screaming and everything. it turned out she was full of shit and didnt want a 3some.

that is absolutely fantastic.

24'd.

that is absolutely fantastic.

24'd.

to make it better

that night, pete was SUPER drunk, and literally for 3 hours all he said to her was:

"fuck me"

"why wont you fuck me"

"you should fuck me"

she got soooo umad

and you know what? she fucked him that night. they came into our homies room, and i hide behind the door so i could watch, but they only ended up getting a condom from our buddies dresser and doing the deed elsewhere.

l_84724c6e153143ebbb9a8f01febc5cbe.jpg

this is tonya, thats her boyfriend that has no clue that filthy pete used to violate her when she went next door to "hang out".

she once said she wanted to have a 3some with me and pete. so i walked in on her taking a piss once and started jerking off in front of her and she FREAKED out. started screaming and everything. it turned out she was full of shit and didnt want a 3some.

I can't give you anymore props today, but LMAO! keep these stories/ pics coming..:lol::lol: that chick is a pig!

the best part is, i just texted pete to tell him what i added to his bday thread. his reply?

"where did you find a pic of tonya? id bday smash her if i had her number"

---

i just looked in my phone contacts and what did i find? :D

HAPPY BDAY BUDDY

ps: pete swears that tonya "looks a lot better naked than you would think"