Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao..........

christo-f

pacq and roach already agreed to blood and urine tests up to 14 days before the fight and immediately following the fight. if he was juicing he would be caught.

floyd is ducking pacq.

Nigga you a retard, it doesnt matter what the fuck Roach or Mannie says, OLYMPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING is OLYMPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING it doesnt matter what they say, THE RULES ARE THE FUCKING RULES WHEN OLYMPIC STYLE TESTING IS USED, you dont get to decide when the fuck you take the test.

Jesus, people are like Mannie say 14 days, Mayweathesr ducking.

Mayweather never pulled out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the fuck up, you obviously know nothing about boxing, and you have google....

and still know nothing about boxing.

And he got beat by bums and drew with bums, the only fighter worth merit that beat him was Erik Morales, can you tell me who Rustico Torrecampo is??? I dont know, but Mannie does, he knocked him out in the 3rd round.

Either way, Mannie can't handle Floyd Mayweather Jr, simple as that.

lol. i just stated some facts. it sounds like umad.:lol: :lol: :lol:

OLYMPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING is OLYMPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING it doesnt matter what they say, THE RULES ARE THE FUCKING RULES WHEN OLYMPIC STYLE TESTING IS USED, you dont get to decide when the fuck you take the test.

Are these the Olympics? I must've missed something.

Dude, everyone gains & loses weight. Simply gaining 40lbs is a lot different than moving up 40lbs in "fighting weight" to fight another man that is naturally in that weight class. It's just not easy to move up in weight and fight guys that are naturally that weight. And this has been proven over and over with fighters who were undefeated and only moved up 10 or 15lbs to a higher division and got knocked out by guys who are that normal walking-around weight.

Theos right, but there is also spectacles in the world too, like Floyd Mayweather who has won titles in 5 different weight classes.

"Mayweather has won nine world boxing championships in five different boxing weight classes; he is the former WBC welterweight champion, a title he vacated upon his retirement."

"Mayweather is the former WBC World Super Featherweight Champion, WBC World Lightweight Champion, The Ring World Lightweight Champion, WBC World Light Welterweight Champion, IBF World Welterweight Champion, The Ring World Welterweight Champion, WBC World Welterweight Champion, IBO World Welterweight Champion, IBA World Welterweight Champion. Furthermore he was also the WBC World Super Welterweight Champion."

get off his nuts, none of yall even thought he could beat Mosely.

lol. i just stated some facts. it sounds like umad.:lol: :lol: :lol:

You didnt state any facts, Mannie has lost 3 times, and drew 2.

You said he lost 2 times once after giving blood, that sir..... is not factual.

And mad nah, I just know boxing where most of the rest of you are shitting out your mouths while holding on tight to Mannies ballsack.

Are these the Olympics? I must've missed something.

No but whats wrong with trying to do something positive when obviously we have steroid problems in sports.

Olympic style testing isn't new, Hell Mosely testified in the Balko case wasnt it?

And he agree to take the tests, he has been on the stand and testified to using steroids, and he can get on tv and take random blood test up to 2 days before the fight, why cant a super fighter like mannie do the same, Mayweather has to do the same shit, there won't be any unfairness.

You must feel how I do alot of the times discussing basketball with people haha

Motherfuckers will call a dude a bum for nothing, lilke Mayweather?!?!

What more does he have to do to get respect, have a career something like Archie Moore.

Look up Archie Moore if you dont know who he is.

You just might be surprised.

Numbers don't lie. Every opponent Mayweather has fought does there worst their whole career.

Mayweather's defense shuts opponents down and frustrates them, look at what he did to Mosley. For an old welterweight that knocked out Margarito, someone with a granite chin, you'd think he'd "still have it" and probably still does. Until Mosley faced a fighter that was faster than him and just outclassed him in every way.

I believe that all combative sports are fixed on some level.

Whether it's who gets to fight who, a fighter taking a dive, politics, etc...

It's all set up to make money which sullies the whole thing and brings in corruption.

It's all fixed to some degree and if you don't believe that you are just naive.

Nothing wrong, just pointing out this isn't the Olympics. Nothing else to be discussed, really.

No you're right, this is bigger. These dudes are professionals!

These dudes are looking at making at least 40 million each.

These dudes have careers involved, the olympics are games compared to this, and they make a big deal out of it.

Wouldn't you wanna know the playing field was equal?

Pacquiao is definitely juicin.

Dude was a mediocre fighter as a Light Flyweight that got knocked out a couple of times, then all of a sudden went all the way up 7 divisions to Welterweight and became a beast knocking out dudes left & right. Combine all that with him not wanting to take the drug test.

Nobody knows this, because they didnt know who Mannie was untill he fought Márquez in 2008!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nows hes some legend because he beat a few washed up fighters!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

Nah, If I don't shoot a -8 or better on Bethpage (Black Course) on Tiger Woods I'll be mad.

I just like to argue about boxing!!!

I don't like either fighter actually, I just think FMJ is the better one, neither want my fav welterweight Paul (The Punisher)Williams, he would beat both of them at the same time.

:lol: :lol: