real w33d, br0.

LexDiamonds

I'm smoking real weed right now, because I'm not on probation and I'm not a faggot.

And I'm so high my eyes are sweating, and it feels wonderful!!!

I think might take a yellow tab in a little while and play Tiger Woods 2010 with my character I named Lawrence Taylor2...

:lol: :lol:

:heartbeat: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOUR MOMMAS!!! :heartbeat:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the last time i got high i had just gotten off of probation and hadnt smoked in like 2 years and i made the mistake of smoking some super strong shit with my homie helos and miles haha.long story short i got fuuuuuuucked up and was having a major panic attack.i straight thought i was gonna die.ended up walking home through the hood at like 1 am super blazed.like every step or movement i took would send this shockwave through my whole body.shit was intense.i went home and tried to eat some donuts you know those little chocolate ones you get in the bags...it was the craziest sensation ever i advise against trying to eat or drink when your super high and are freaking out.finally stopped at 5 in the morning and i went to sleep.

just though i would share with you all.