I'm THIS close to snitching, I swear to fuckin god...

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg.

i had my suspicians. now i feel bad.

well, not really. buy some new underwear homeslice :)

im a fuckin weirdo when it comes to spending money, dude. id rather rock the same underwear for a week than buy a new pair, but i wont bat an eye at spending dumb money on traveling around and getting hyphy. thats just how i roll. :D

my intentions was for this thread to have a splash of comedy and umadness, and some of these herbs get all serious like im actually a snitch :lol: it goes to show, if you have an old join date, you can make a thread about pretty much anything and get away with it. fuck it. my dowmagik account has 6,666 posts, so im more heavy metal than all you faggots. CHEERS

edited to add that fist666 is probably more heavy metal than i am because hes a soldier and has possibly killed people.

• Like 1

i've retired a lot of names at 666 posts. thats how i roll. then 12oz crashed and they have 500 some posts and the cool points are long gone.................................

sometime when i get back my wife's friend said he's taking me to portland to break his 'strip club record' of 14 clubs in a night--probably be late july or august. you gonna be around?

• Like 1

Hey you should also tell people about this text you sent me

just the tip: Guess who just missed his flight to milan n had to pay over 600 usd just to get a goddamn flight that will get me to amsterdam in time to catch my flight to pdx? FUCK MY LIFE 5:25 AM

biggest snitch on 12 oz

COUGH*:lol: :lol: :lol:

portland isn't that big. how the hell do they have more than 14 strip clubs?

you gotta be kidding me. portland is stripclub paradise. ptown actually has more stripclubs per capita than las vegas.

AND, unlike vegas, you can look at slit while you drink liquor.

----

portland also has a smaller population than seattle, but has over 12 times more stripclubs.

just goes to show you you should never trust anyone who works as help and has only a limited understanding of the english language...

thats why i make my maids clean naked.so i know that they arent trying to lift anything.also mandatory cavity searches.just incase they try to keester anything when im not looking...