I'm THIS close to snitching, I swear to fuckin god...

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ran outside to get a couple tacos. As im waiting at the taco truck theres this local crazy/drunk just wigging the fuck out playin everyone mad close, his pants keep falling off, hes touching people grossing everyone out and shit, screaming spanish jibberish, and this goes on for like 15-20 minutes, and i was thinkin

i am this fucking close to snitchin right now!!!

fucking up niggas business, making people uncomfortable, i mean would it have been wrong? But then i thought, i want nothing to do with helping police arrest people.

I ran outside to get a couple tacos. As im waiting at the taco truck theres this local crazy/drunk just wigging the fuck out playin everyone mad close, his pants keep falling off, hes touching people grossing everyone out and shit, screaming spanish jibberish, and this goes on for like 15-20 minutes, and i was thinkin

i am this fucking close to snitchin right now!!!

fucking up niggas business, making people uncomfortable, i mean would it have been wrong? But then i thought, i want nothing to do with helping police arrest people.

If you didn't kick this dude in the ass and tell him to keep it movin off your block then you went out like a sucker

it wasnt on my block and kicking him wouldve been a whole other "is it okay" thread. He was a harmless local bum that was just bieng extremely annoying. And in reality him getting some mental help as well as a detox,rehab, might not have been the worst thing for the guy who is smelling like piss drooling all over himself in a filthy drunken stupor at the lowest level of society. Still i wasnt about to be the guy.

What amazed me was that this was going down on an avenue that is patrolled by a fucking army of cops on a regular basis. But when you actualy need them there...go figuere.

you know when i did actually consider calling the cops, i imagined them putting him in the car and taking him to some insititution designed to swallow the lost souls of the homeless that the city gets its hands on. And the reality of what new york city probably actually does to its mentally ill rather than what i want them to do changed my mind at once.

the whole 15 minutes in between yelling wat i imagined to be mariachi songs, and crying for what we believed to be his mother, he kept trying desperately to put his belt back on so his pants could stop slipping. The humanity of it all was pretty crazy. Real malthusian shit.

i wouldnt have brought it to their attention like that,

unless somebody was a child molester or rapists or some shit, i wouldnt say anything that could possibly get the police involved.

i used "snitching" in the thread title as a joke, and you nigguhs get all serious :lol:

i paid her prior to them even getting washed, thats why i was getting umad that i hadnt recieved them. 99% of the time i would never pay somebody before getting what im supposed to get, but i didnt want her to think i was expecting her to just wash my stuff for free.

Was she hot?

Our maids in Greece were fucking gross. They started cheering and clapping when we left.

you must have been one filthy sonofabitch for them to clap and cheer when you left :lol:

ps, she wasnt hot, she was early 40s. more attracvie than the irish girls, but probably less dick hungry

ITS GUNNUH BEH UH GEWD NAGHT TEWNAHT

down syndrome is a motherfucker. dont sweat it though, youll always having a job picking up loose napkins and straws off the floor of my local mcdonalds. ;) CHEERS!

O good so it does seem I have a future, and what will yours be, thoroughly cleaning off the toliet paper balls attached to my ass hairs after I wipe. Go change your underwear.