I'm THIS close to snitching, I swear to fuckin god...

JUST THE TIP

The day before yesterday, I asked the only housekeeper at my hotel that seems to speak english about laundry service. She shows me a price list and they want 5.50 euros to wash and dry a shirt. For jeans/pants, its even more. And not just for button-ups. They want that much to clean a goddamn black t-shirt. I told her that was rediculous and there has to be some way that her and i can work something out.

She stuck her head out my room door, peered left and right, then put her index finger up to her lips and whispered "SSSSHHHH! I wash for you, you no tell, ok?". So I gave her a hug and thanked her, kicked her some money. Tossed some socks, underwear, a couple t-shirts and a pair jeans in a bag and gave it to her.

I have yet to see her or my clothes. Ive been wearing the same goddamn underwear for a stupid amount of time and all i want are my favorite pair of levis and my beloved green jelly shirt returned to me.

Should I giver he an extra day or go to front desk and ask where the fuck my clothes are?

THIS fuckin close to snitchin. THIS fuckin close.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how long has it been?

i think this is day 6 with these boxer briefs. ive been showering 3 times a day and sleeping naked to try and cut down on the stink factor.

soup, heres the thing, brother, she wasnt MY housekeeper. my housekeeper had to go up a floor and get another for me that could understand what i was saying. they all look alike so i dont really have a way to describe her.

this is fucking disgusting.

wash yourself pig. dirty underwear is punishable by death you shit smelling sow.

when i travel i throw socks and underwear away after one use. i aint bringing that shit back with me. and my feet dont stink cause my kicks always new.

guess who i just ran into when i went downstairs for breakfast? hahahh. im so glad i didnt snitch her out. she was the lady who gave me a table, im thinkin "fuck, this broad looks hella familiar". Then she touches me shirt, winks, and says "i have today, sir, today!"

fresh undies, here i come

reason #462 why snitching isnt the way to go

You play bad you catch bad. Shits inexcusable. You that

fast to tell about some petty shit like that? What happens if

you get caught holding the bag?

uTellin?

get the fuck outtta here. ive stared at many F cases and not said shit, seriously, fuck you.

i just wanted my goddamn underwear and was starting to think she threw it in the garbage.