if tou are a CHEF at a restaurant, FUCK YOU!

Croupier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, this is why servers are witty & can talk to people & you hide behind a fucking frying pan wearing that gay ass chef outfit with the fat buttons & a hat gayer than the pope's...

that was actually response to what RC said. you telling me over and over again to go jerk off to this and that is the furthest thing from witty. you need to practice your insults better then maybe you can play with the big boys. fuck you probably get tea bagged from your regulars on a regular basis. wait wait a minute you got to be good at your job to have regulars.

crouplier, do you enjoy the feeling of a ripe olive submergered into your manus while another man pits it with his lips inside of you.

simple yes or yes answer.

clearly your IQ is less than 70, so please nega-prop me, move on to the nonsense thread & I will ignoring you from here on out...

that was actually response to what RC said. you telling me over and over again to go jerk off to this and that is the furthest thing from witty. you need to practice your insults better then maybe you can play with the big boys. fuck you probably get tea bagged from your regulars on a regular basis. wait wait a minute you got to be good at your job to have regulars.

BURN! :rolleyes:

Hey asshole, you know why the kitchen may have had trouble getting your food out to you on time? BECAUSE THE FUCKING RETARDS AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE WERE SEATING PEOPLE TOO QUICKLY.

So fuck off and go blame your shitty manager or hostess.

yeah, yeah, yeah... it's always the FOH's fault. Cooks don't ever fuck up, that's why they end up as fucking cooks...

this was directed at reality cheque, not itsallafarce, try & keep up. You must be a dumbass cook, too. go fry me a awesome blossom... fry it hard.

It doesn't matter who it was directed at. You calling people out on misusing words was the point. Especially since you have done the same in this very thread, genius.

My night ruled by the way guys. I skipped out on a $500 tab at a restaurant because my waiter was a slow pissbag who kept mispronouncing the entrees and bringing me poorly mixed drinks.