The Human Centipede

Skilla54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Saw it.

It was really quite terrible and disturbing. Cynical grindhouse nihilism with no reprieve. The surgeon as the sadistic narcissist, incapable of remorse, dignified and hellbent on torture, was more one dimensional than the most brutal sociopath and psychologically uncharted. Far exaggerated as a character of pathological proportion, but only in superficial ways. A German director, go figure. As though the travesty of the holocaust has finally simmered down enough to expand upon the Heinrich Himmler legacy. Can you imagine being surgically committed against your will to a permanent state of felching? During certain scenes I had to leave the theater and go smoke a cigarette. I found it telling that in my observation, the audience was largely as creepy as the film itself. I left feeling psychologically disturbed, physically repulsed and only felt better after a few hours of decompression. Avoid it like the plague.