LT (lawrence taylor) arrested for rape

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

perhaps not, but i can promise you he said "bring me something young" or... said pimp says something along the lines of "got somethin nice n youngh for you"

and thats a guarantee.

not to mention the girl was visibly BEAT UP with black eyes.

now, that being said, every dude likes fresh girls not excluding myself. but where you decide to draw the line of looking at a chick with a waxed box, pigtails and braces on the internet while you jerkin off and dialing up an illegal hooker with the repercussions of spending years of your life in prison. with a long enough rap sheet to receive zero sympathy in a court of law coupled with the fact your LAWRENCE FUCKING TAYLOR makes you not only a fool, but worthy of what you have coming to you.

weather celebs/athletes want care or acknowledge the fact that along with fame/fortune you MUST accompany those luxurys with responsible behaviour. other wise be prepared to have all of it revoked.

and although the ammount of work, dedication and skill that goes with being a professional at anything in the worlds top teer. it still is a luxury, and not a right. respect that fact and youll be just fine, abuse it. and i have no remorse in viewing the severity of there punishment.

Nah most jets fans are also giants fans, because new yorkers love to brag, and the jets are 9 times out of 10 nothig to brag about.

Actually I'm the only jets fan I know who hates the giants , there was a pretty strong anti giants sentimet in the city when they moved to new jerz in the late 70s, like they were abandoning the city in it's darkest hour... But they jets stayed in Shea stadium for another 9 years or so. As a result, the only people who like the jets but hate the giants are people like me who grew up in the eastern tri state between 78-88... It confuses a lot of giants fans...