Osama the Falconer...

SerialSkiller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
on a side note...did you know the FBI is offering $25 million for the tip that leads to the arrest of bin laden...and some other group is offering an additional $2 million.

hmmm 25 million plus 2 million for getting him caught EVEN IF hes alive or found...sounds good, but I like my living life better. You know how many devotees to his cause would be on route to take pleasure in gutting you....BOY!

If anyone were capable of this and had the balls to catch him themselves, why not just hold his ass hostage and see if his family would pay you hundreds of millions. Worst case, you have to slit his throat and hand him over to the FBI. I'm sure they'd try and keep you as anonymous as possible. However many millions you got from it could buy you as many identities as you wanted. All praise be to Allah. Bitches.

If anyone were capable of this and had the balls to catch him themselves, why not just hold his ass hostage and see if his family would pay you hundreds of millions. Worst case, you have to slit his throat and hand him over to the FBI. I'm sure they'd try and keep you as anonymous as possible. However many millions you got from it could buy you as many identities as you wanted. All praise be to Allah. Bitches.

yea, hold the leader of the taliban as a hostage....

right....

have fun being buried in 2 different graves.

as far as i can tell a lot of folks don't give a shit about the hazara massacre, period.

afghanis are very openly racist about the 'flat noses' and say pretty terrible things about them.

just saying, not necessarily something they're gonna get hyped about.

i know...i just finished reading kite runner...lol.

Is that list in order? Seems odd to have some Spanish guy ahead of Osama.

:lol:...i was thinking the same thing.

i dont think its in order though.

i dont even think that they have an order.

getting the spanish guy is just as important as getting the white surfer looking guy.