Osama the Falconer...

SerialSkiller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why the fuck would bin laden, who is a suni muslim be living in iran which is a land of shiite muslims...especially when shiites and sunis dont get along at all, and the taliban were responsible for the hazara masacre, where lots of shiites died?

once again...faux news.

sorry man...your threads a fail.

on a side note...did you know the FBI is offering $25 million for the tip that leads to the arrest of bin laden...and some other group is offering an additional $2 million.

his last known whereabouts were in late 2009 on the border of afghanistan and pakistan...in the north....i think he might be hiding out in pakistan..maybe peshawar (sp?)

why the fuck would bin laden, who is a suni muslim be living in iran which is a land of shiite muslims...especially when shiites and sunis dont get along at all, and the taliban were responsible for the hazara masacre, where lots of shiites died?

once again...faux news.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

• Like 1

I wouldn't put too much stock in that view. Many times in history has ideology/theology been disregarded to the benefit of both parties. Two examples off the top of my head; Capitalist dog US and Communist revolutionary China in 1972, Islamic Egypt and Zionist Israel after they had been head to head in a number of wars.

I have no idea where the jerkoff is, but I would not count out Iran based on intra-Islam sectarianism.

Anyway, bin Laden is just a creation and puppet of the CFR, haven't you heard?!

once again...faux news.

lol shite muslim

on a side note...did you know the FBI is offering $25 million for the tip that leads to the arrest of bin laden...and some other group is offering an additional $2 million.

his last known whereabouts were in late 2009 on the border of afghanistan and pakistan...in the north....i think he might be hiding out in pakistan..maybe peshawar (sp?)

hmmm 25 million plus 2 million for getting him caught EVEN IF hes alive or found...sounds good, but I like my living life better. You know how many devotees to his cause would be on route to take pleasure in gutting you....BOY!

as far as i can tell a lot of folks don't give a shit about the hazara massacre, period.

afghanis are very openly racist about the 'flat noses' and say pretty terrible things about them.

just saying, not necessarily something they're gonna get hyped about.

Seems like Fox News is just tryng to get red states psyched up to invade Iran, just like they did before we invaded Iraq. The fact that Fox New's website caters to it's old white community by having the AAA's in the corner to change text size is hilarious to me. My grandfather has been spouting off about how "The Moslims are trying to destroy us" lately, looks like he's been making use of them.

Tourettes syndrome is fake. Everyone has the choice not to speak. If you are so mentally fucked up that you feel like swearing at random moments, then it's learned behavior, a choice. And like all learned behavior, you can teach yourself to stop doing it.

People who claim to have tourettes need a good bashing to learn some manners, that'll fix them.

Tourettes syndrome is fake. Everyone has the choice not to speak. If you are so mentally fucked up that you feel like swearing at random moments, then it's learned behavior, a choice. And like all learned behavior, you can teach yourself to stop doing it.

People who claim to have tourettes need a good bashing to learn some manners, that'll fix them.

haha I actually had a friend who had "tourettes", not blurting shit out, but twitching and doin weird shit. one time we were on a trip and he kept twitching and shit in the passenger seat, so the driver reached out and slapped the fuck out of him.

He stopped.

and never really did it again.

coolstorybr0