americans + food. a rant.

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the difference between having a mom/dad who are each half Austrian (or whatever) and having a single parent who is 100% Austrian from

both parents. Also I have royal blood (I'm a baron) passed down the maternal bloodline, which is why I use the term "pureblood" since heraldry is passed down the maternal line. It's not pure blood if your mother is only half Austrian. Also we celebrate krampus

I'm joking. I don't hate Canadians. I actually find it quite amusing how your people feel the need to tell everyone how much better Canada is than everywhere else, whenever I run into them when I travel.

:D :p :D :p

Don't be so foolish sir.

30 million of them up there.

You can find a few that suck.

Especially the ones that act fucking French.

Yup :lol:

As corny as 99% of the people there are, I can still admit that Whole Foods has a serious meat department, no homo. I used to rack these huge steaks and then grill them up while I was on home confinement :lol:

Dr. Pepper marinated sirloins FTW

^^^^ damn negro...

if you gonna rack...why not rack some filets or some scallops or some good shit....

fucking sirloins?!!:lol:

• Like 1

good meals shouldnt just be in high society. i love a fucking down n dirty taco truck burrito just as much as a 'fancy' meal. but really why should that 'fancy meal' cost me so much? because nutritious food in america is underrated, or not very sought after.

in germany, they go home for lunch fo 2 hours. shops shut down and friends and family are allowed to cook, eat, talk, have a good time then go back to work. that sounds pretty interesting. not sure if they still do this...

refering to eating tacos from a truck as "down and dirty" makes you sound like a herb.

getting a ton of chicken or beef cooked right in front of you with fresh herbs spices and condiments that will nourish you very well for an extremely economical price is neither down, nor dirty. That is what "organic" food or whatever is all about. However i understand that this is channel zero and most of you are from seattle or somewhere gay so you are forgiven.

that said i do enjoy your threads about food 50.

carry on

ps.

show us your tits please <3