Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

is it wrong to fight a gay black midget with no hands or feet and an artificial testicle?

Re: is it wrong to fight a gay black midget with no hands or feet and an artificial testic

Better be careful, he might train MMA br0

Re: is it wrong to fight a gay black midget with no hands or feet and an artificial testic

kill him n remove artificial testicle and place inside eye socket as a forever trophy to the victory. remove your own eyeball if nesasry to make room.

where do you get artificial testicles? I would like to get me a pair or two

seeing that apparently you have no balls it shouldnt be a prob. just head down to the clinic and tell them your voice never changed and the only hair youv seen on your body is growing out of a mole on your left buttocks.

they may ask why the sudden urge for them, tell em cause youv never expierienced being sacked and wanted to know how it felt.

i never said i didnt have any

then clearly you just want them for your mouth, and thats just down right dispicable.

black gay midget amputee testicular cancer survivors aint nothun to fuck wit

cos, you have a gay mind

I had my balls removed and my ears docked to "train better MMA br0."

black gay midget amputee testicular cancer survivors aint nothun to fuck wit

spit roast that shit after no less than a 24hr brine consisting of a few bay leaves. equal parts sugar and salt and my secret ingrediants, a used turbin and a pimps cane.

enough with these is it wrong threads already you niggas are just clowning now

• Like 1

enough with these is it wrong threads already you niggas are just clowning now

duh nigga, i feel like you got the worst sense of humor for a ch0 dude.

this is what we do, let the pros be pro.

now back to your midget nut thread, already in progress

• Like 1

i would be to, check yer name homie.

i like that cut

all i have all in i have in i all i have in i all i have in this world.

balls.

my word. d-d-dont fuck with me

balls.

my word. d-d-dont fuck with me

Best use of a single sample spread over multiple albums.

black gay midget amputee testicular cancer survivor

sounds like a character in a chuck palahniuk book.

• Like 1

4583562676_3b57f4b5c5_o.png

a long time ago i saw in a maxim mag where you could get testicle "implants", they were actually jelly looking testicle resembling things that were placed over each of your goods by sliding da testi's inside of them. i cant find them right now but they got some laughs out of me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now