is it wrong to fight a gay black midget with no hands or feet and an artificial testicle?

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: is it wrong to fight a gay black midget with no hands or feet and an artificial testic

seeing that apparently you have no balls it shouldnt be a prob. just head down to the clinic and tell them your voice never changed and the only hair youv seen on your body is growing out of a mole on your left buttocks.

they may ask why the sudden urge for them, tell em cause youv never expierienced being sacked and wanted to know how it felt.

Re: is it wrong to fight a gay black midget with no hands or feet and an artificial testic

black gay midget amputee testicular cancer survivors aint nothun to fuck wit

spit roast that shit after no less than a 24hr brine consisting of a few bay leaves. equal parts sugar and salt and my secret ingrediants, a used turbin and a pimps cane.

enough with these is it wrong threads already you niggas are just clowning now

duh nigga, i feel like you got the worst sense of humor for a ch0 dude.

this is what we do, let the pros be pro.

now back to your midget nut thread, already in progress

• Like 1

a long time ago i saw in a maxim mag where you could get testicle "implants", they were actually jelly looking testicle resembling things that were placed over each of your goods by sliding da testi's inside of them. i cant find them right now but they got some laughs out of me.