is it wrong to hit a blackbelt.. who has no arms or kneecaps?

ioeslj.jpg

PEABODY, Mass. – A Massachusetts woman who was born without arms or kneecaps is preparing to test for her black belt in taekwondo. Sheila Radziewicz was scheduled to take her test next month at Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts in Peabody. The 32-year-old brown belt, who was born with thrombocytopenia-absent radius, or TAR syndrome, told The Salem News she's been training in martial arts for three years.

McCorry, her teacher, said he's never seen a student like Radziewicz. Despite her condition, she can use nunchucks and break boards with her kicks.

The Salem resident, who works as an advocate for victims of domestic violence, said she has never let her disability stop her. At 23, Radziewicz earned her driver's license. She uses a car that she controls with her feet.

in other news...

2mc6ovo.jpg

already hitting her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit like this...I know it must be good for her self esteem, but I hope she's not one of those people who think that knowing Karate will make her some sort of human self-defense weaponry. Normal people who think that way are ridiculous enough. Although, I am willing to bet that she would end up knocking somebody out because they would be hesitant to hit her. Unless Paul Hogan shows up in Almost An Angel character and starts knocking out people in wheelchairs.