just when i thought ed hardy couldn't get any douchier

rob steal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Agreed, he shit on the whole game.

* question: what are your thoughts on the Sailor Jerry money making mega-corporation?

Norman should have never entrusted his drawings to that mother fucker. I am thankful they found the recipe for the rum though, I love that stuff.

Better recognize when I got my Hardy shirt on boy, this ain't no mother fucking game kid.

I'm hitting on everything way out of my league, including your bitch, and calling her bitch when she's not down with my greasy guido steeze.

I'll be at the club tonight bro's, holla atcha boy, smirnoff ice and pussy drinks all night son.

Speaking of drinks, did you notice my bottle matches my shirt son, you ain't up on this shit yet.

I'll be in the VIP rocking a HPV and a fake tan, I even got the brim on my fitted pierced and didn't even flinch kid.

All my metrosexual homeys in the shopping mall STAND UP!!!!

I was talking about Ed, Malone seemed like a real man. I don't know too much on the subject though, so I'll shut up now.

i wasn't there @ the time (obviously) so it's hard to say who did what.

* he left all his art/flash to the both of them, they started Sailor Jerry out of respect for their mentor...

but it seems more likely that Hardy had more of a hand in what it became than Malone, imo.

• Like 1

i wasn't there @ the time (obviously) so it's hard to say who did what.

* he left all his art/flash to the both of them, they started Sailor Jerry out of respect for their mentor...

but it seems more likely that Hardy had more of a hand in what it became than Malone, imo.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying based off of character alone.

this shit has been out for months now.

nothin new.

i have a buddy who sells rocks and thinks anything with ed hardy is ballin hard.

he copped a few bottles and opens them up when his money hungry bitch feels like shes bein neglected.

what can you expect from a dude who mixes hypnotiq with sprite, and pays 50 bucks to get his beard and eyebrows trimmed every few days?

needless to say me and dude dont chill that hard anymore.