just when i thought ed hardy couldn't get any douchier

rob steal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO HOMO DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK

i dont believe in that shit, its either your gay and you say homo shit cause your a faggot. or your straight and you say shit that homo niggas take as something gay.

shit sounds like some of you fucks are so bent on everyone knowing your not gay that you have to throw it into every slightly questionable thing you say. we get it you dont like men, carry the fuck on

and fuck the worst part is theve commercialized that look so hard that it now works negatively against them and puts a foul taste in peoples mouth just looking at it.

before all this bullshit was shoved down the gen pop's throat the shit would be kool if it stayed on peoples arms.

now its the polar opposite.

cept when you make fun of a guy in a tapout shirt who actually trains MMA, and then proceed to get your ass banged out in front of the whole party.

true story

Why is this the automated response to all comments criticizing MMA?

"I don't like MMA I think it's boring."

"SAY THAT TO THEIR FACES AND THEY'LL KILL YOU br0!"

"They should design their logos better. The shirts are ugly and played out."

"SAY THAT TO THEIR FACE AND THEY'LL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS br0!"

Do you honestly think any person aware that one of those cro-mags ability to rip them in half would ridicule them?

cmonson.jpg

I know alot of people who "train MMA br0" that can't fight for shit. I'm well aware that fuckin Tito Ortiz or Chuck Lidell or any of those faggots could tear me limb from limb, but your average person who "trains MMA" would still get his fuckin teeth kicked in by someone who knows how to fight.

Just sayin.