just when i thought ed hardy couldn't get any douchier

rob steal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who wear that shit still bleach their hair and think Smash Mouth should make a come back. That shit looks like something a boy in the fourth grade would create. "Sweet it's got a skull riding a motorcycle, but it's got a collar so my mom will let me wear it to dinner."

It's okay to drink wine coolers if it's got panthers and skulls on it thought, right?

• Like 2

Man I was out to eat a while back at Fogo de Chao and there was this dude wearing an entire rhinestone Ed Hardy outfit... Hat, Shirt, Jeans... and top it off he was wearing knock off J's... His stripper ass girlfriend was dressed to nine's in that shit too.

The point of my story is that only whitetrash hillbillies or musclebound bar fucks wear that shit anymore... Maybe they'll drink this shit to match their fits now too

a buddy i went to school with interned for christian audiger for a few years. he said that whenever he tried to design something even remotely subtle, some french guys in those velour suits would come and request more shit to be thrown onto the package.he said that they had a stockpile of imagery that he could pull from, dragons, skateboards, roses, skulls, etc.

supposedly they are going to be releasing diapers, tequila, chapstick, body spray, energy drinks, air fresheners, and teas. these are all things that he has had his hand in.

the shitty thing about it is, they wouldn't even give him a good recommendation. they would milk intern after intern after intern because it was free work.

i'm sure this is old news to most of the oontz:

The Associated Press has reported that Don Ed Hardy has filed a $100 million lawsuit against Christian Audigier over the continued use of his name and artwork to endorse a line of products when Hardy had terminated the contract between them. According to the blog on Needled.com, there's a pretty extensive list of contract violations made by Audigier, including the use of his name to endorse an endless line of unrelated products such as perfumes, water and air fresheners.

Hardy also claims that Audigier has failed to share the profits as contractually agreed upon back in 2005, and even went as far as to underreport the actual earnings from the Ed Hardy line so he wouldn't have to pay full royalties.

As far as I know that shit was settled and it's back to business as usual.

I used to try and overlook the complete douche factor and give Ed a pass based on what he'd done in the past but I just cant cosign that shit anymore. What if nothing but white supremacists wore his clothes, should I still respect him for continuing to make money off ignorance and completely shitting on something I love? No thanks. Have some integrity dog. You made your billions. Bow out.