Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rob steal

just when i thought ed hardy couldn't get any douchier

I LOVE ED HARDY.

its the best! Especially their hats in 7 eleven. thats integrity.

what's sad is that you could put this ed hardy beverage in my old club and sell it for $450/bottle, and all

the ignorant ass thugs would buy that shit, true story.

i dont give a fuck how good that shit tastes its getting beer bonged down a funnel and thrown against whatever wall is closest.

• Like 1

i dont give a fuck how good that shit tastes its getting beer bonged down a funnel and thrown against whatever wall is closest.

Or down that shit and make a molotov cocktail out of it and throw it into the nearest douche club/bar.

• Like 1

it probably tastes like muscle milk and herpes with notes of hair gel and spray tan. i'll definitely be serving this at my next dinner party.

• Like 1

People who wear that shit still bleach their hair and think Smash Mouth should make a come back. That shit looks like something a boy in the fourth grade would create. "Sweet it's got a skull riding a motorcycle, but it's got a collar so my mom will let me wear it to dinner."

It's okay to drink wine coolers if it's got panthers and skulls on it thought, right?

• Like 2

isnt there fake ed hardy on every corner where you live?

Don't know about him but there sure as fuck is where I live.

Man I was out to eat a while back at Fogo de Chao and there was this dude wearing an entire rhinestone Ed Hardy outfit... Hat, Shirt, Jeans... and top it off he was wearing knock off J's... His stripper ass girlfriend was dressed to nine's in that shit too.

The point of my story is that only whitetrash hillbillies or musclebound bar fucks wear that shit anymore... Maybe they'll drink this shit to match their fits now too

a buddy i went to school with interned for christian audiger for a few years. he said that whenever he tried to design something even remotely subtle, some french guys in those velour suits would come and request more shit to be thrown onto the package.he said that they had a stockpile of imagery that he could pull from, dragons, skateboards, roses, skulls, etc.

supposedly they are going to be releasing diapers, tequila, chapstick, body spray, energy drinks, air fresheners, and teas. these are all things that he has had his hand in.

the shitty thing about it is, they wouldn't even give him a good recommendation. they would milk intern after intern after intern because it was free work.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now