Cell Phone Pic Superthread.......................................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snake advocate? Vegan? Disgruntled herpetologist?

Nope, none of the above.

I'll give it to you for at least eating it.

How you killed it, and why, is fucking retarded though.

My boy B-Rad killed that snake with a rock while we were all camped out at this music festival a couple weeks ago.

It rattled at us as we rode past on bikes so we pulled over and stoned his bitch ass.

Took 'em back up to the campsite, gutted, and skinned it. Then ate it.

I worked at the music festival, this was my second year doing so. It was a three day camp out, with families and jam bands, on some hippie shit ya dig.

We didn't kill the thing just because we felt like it. I love animals. But last time around an 11 year old girl was bitten by a Rattlesnake and she nearly died on the way to the hospital. Which, from this spot is a good distance. Because of insurance and safety concerns with the landowner we almost got shut down. There are an abundance of rattlers around these parts over the past several seasons... the new policy of our venue and crew is that all rattlers seen near the trails or tents get merked.

If it makes you feel any better about things, my same nigga B-Rad (is-rad!) picked a larger rattler up earlier in the day. Dosed out - Steve Irwin style; he snagged it by the tail and swung it like a bull whip against a tree. Instant KO. The snake, who we named Pocket's, was also cooked and eaten. Not by me though. A little cooler and more humane than a rock to the face-plate right?

Nobody got bit this year, and the venue is having us back again.

Yay.

I worked at the music festival, this was my second year doing so. It was a three day camp out, with families and jam bands, on some hippie shit ya dig.

We didn't kill the thing just because we felt like it. I love animals. But last time around an 11 year old girl was bitten by a Rattlesnake and she nearly died on the way to the hospital. Which, from this spot is a good distance. Because of insurance and safety concerns with the landowner we almost got shut down. There are an abundance of rattlers around these parts over the past several seasons... the new policy of our venue and crew is that all rattlers seen near the trails or tents get merked.

If it makes you feel any better about things, my same nigga B-Rad (is-rad!) picked a larger rattler up earlier in the day. Dosed out - Steve Irwin style; he snagged it by the tail and swung it like a bull whip against a tree. Instant KO. The snake, who we named Pocket's, was also cooked and eaten. Not by me though. A little cooler and more humane than a rock to the face-plate right?

Nobody got bit this year, and the venue is having us back again.

Yay.

Yeah, totally humane.

I really don't care, killing animals is a bummer, it happens, I've done it.

Also,

Attack of the guilty conscience or what?

Before I thought you were a cool rebel, now I find out you were just doing your part to keep the hippy babies safe. Lame.

;)

My girl on a long weekend at the lake

3226286c.jpg

Grocery store parking lot

e83a6688.jpg

Big smoke

a220dbe8.jpg

My whip

b1f0c845.jpg

Trollin with my old man

c4fbfdd9.jpg

Same day fruits of labour

b5a7fd68.jpg

Fishing with dad again

7950b6bf.jpg

Front street

e0d327a7.jpg

Canadiana

44c3f87e.jpg

Mont tremblant

db73cad3.jpg

Seized bolts

d9b38f75.jpg

Shred life

b6f55294.jpg

Busiest stretch of highway in Canada at rush hour deserted due to a highway shutdown right behind us

8cf45c6b.jpg

Jays

e72f5b7e.jpg

Pickerel

ab15c3c0.jpg

Craziest lighting at the train station

42489658.jpg

Bonk

fd0cef4f.jpg

more later..

edit* lol at people upset about g killing a Rattle Snake!! ill kill any animal that poses a threat. if i c a spider 20 feet away i dont care im gona walk up and kill that motherfucker straight up. scorpion? snake? spider? dead sorry bra

also..

"ay dawg u see my new J's?"

"lol bruh those r fubu's"

"yea i keep em clean tho"