Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
famecrazy

Office Politics.

Man, this shit is more brutal than the school yard.

I've worked at a few places and it seems its mostly the older heads who get involved in sniping a colleague behind their back to get a leg up for themself.

I just gave a dude who is older than my dad an ultimatum because he continues to bitch about other staff members. It fucking sucked but was pretty funny at the same time.

Now I can feel him staring at me from across the office, I know he is waiting for me to look at him so he can have a verbal altercation with me.

His eyes are burning into the side of my face as I type, he probably knows i'm writing a thread about him.

lol....be careful about a verbal altercation with him.

it may make you look bad, since he is the "older and more professional one"

but what if he takes one look at it and says "thats not a knife, THIS is a knife"

hogan_e.jpg

after all, you guys are in australia.

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahahaha.

props cali.

office politics are stupid.

everyones a two faced bitch that'll go tattle on you to managment over the slightest things.

edit - but then they'll be all buddy buddy with you, and after you get talked to by management they'll wanna know why and what happened even when they know exactly why, because they are the one who snitched on you for taking a 10 minute nap in the bathroom haha.

Any work altercations should be kept to work related problems only, never personal.

ok. so this guy who works here as a freelancer left the building yesterday at lunchtime and never returned. His keys and phone remained at his desk. 9pm last night he still wasn't back. People got worried. Called the police and everything.

He saunters in her about 10 minutes ago, sits casually back at his desk and starts working. People start collecting in corners and whispering about what the fuck is going on.

When we question him in a friendly way in the kitchen he tells us he just "went down the pub the shoot some pool an 'ave a few coldies".

"Yeah, but dude that was yesterday?"

"Well, you know what it's like, everyone wants to talk to ya"

totally casual. totally honest. like there wasn't a problem with it.

i'm standing there with our next in line CEO and we walk around the corner and start pissing ourselves.

If you don't work in advertising - don't work indoors...

Any other males have a hard time working for females? This weekend we had a family party and around midnight after everyone was cocked that issue came up. Every male in the room said they hated it, myself included even though I haven't had a job of any real consequence with a female boss. My uncles and grandfather however have real "grown up" jobs with banks, government, etc. and they both said they cant stand it. Seeing as I'm going into nursing, I guess I should get used to it.

My fiance agrees with me. She has hated every female boss she has had. Maybe it's a male female communication thing.

I can't be fucked with office politics, then again I don't get involved with anyone that I work with, don't discuss anything with them, I just come to work and go home.

I see people getting all caught up in office politics and bitching about other members of staff but I can't be assed with it, the sort of people get caught up in office politics just have no fucking life outside of work and their main social group are work colleagues.

Working with females is terrible, from my experience. Though I can see how working with some very smart, stylish women could be good.

Your on 12oz at work.....slacker.

Haha i am too.

I just snapped a picture of my coworker looking at nudes on the internet....the office politics where i work are super fucked up.

I would rather have a bunch of women in work as eye candy than a bunch of fuckingh dick head blokes into football

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now