Office Politics.

famecrazy

Man, this shit is more brutal than the school yard.

I've worked at a few places and it seems its mostly the older heads who get involved in sniping a colleague behind their back to get a leg up for themself.

I just gave a dude who is older than my dad an ultimatum because he continues to bitch about other staff members. It fucking sucked but was pretty funny at the same time.

Now I can feel him staring at me from across the office, I know he is waiting for me to look at him so he can have a verbal altercation with me.

His eyes are burning into the side of my face as I type, he probably knows i'm writing a thread about him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

props cali.

office politics are stupid.

everyones a two faced bitch that'll go tattle on you to managment over the slightest things.

edit - but then they'll be all buddy buddy with you, and after you get talked to by management they'll wanna know why and what happened even when they know exactly why, because they are the one who snitched on you for taking a 10 minute nap in the bathroom haha.

ok. so this guy who works here as a freelancer left the building yesterday at lunchtime and never returned. His keys and phone remained at his desk. 9pm last night he still wasn't back. People got worried. Called the police and everything.

He saunters in her about 10 minutes ago, sits casually back at his desk and starts working. People start collecting in corners and whispering about what the fuck is going on.

When we question him in a friendly way in the kitchen he tells us he just "went down the pub the shoot some pool an 'ave a few coldies".

"Yeah, but dude that was yesterday?"

"Well, you know what it's like, everyone wants to talk to ya"

totally casual. totally honest. like there wasn't a problem with it.

i'm standing there with our next in line CEO and we walk around the corner and start pissing ourselves.

If you don't work in advertising - don't work indoors...

Any other males have a hard time working for females? This weekend we had a family party and around midnight after everyone was cocked that issue came up. Every male in the room said they hated it, myself included even though I haven't had a job of any real consequence with a female boss. My uncles and grandfather however have real "grown up" jobs with banks, government, etc. and they both said they cant stand it. Seeing as I'm going into nursing, I guess I should get used to it.

My fiance agrees with me. She has hated every female boss she has had. Maybe it's a male female communication thing.

I can't be fucked with office politics, then again I don't get involved with anyone that I work with, don't discuss anything with them, I just come to work and go home.

I see people getting all caught up in office politics and bitching about other members of staff but I can't be assed with it, the sort of people get caught up in office politics just have no fucking life outside of work and their main social group are work colleagues.

I put on my game face when I am at work. While there I focus on what needs to get done and do my best to avoid politics.

Keep how much you make close to your chest. When people find out you make more than them if you are newer, younger, less experienced or whatever they hate the player and not the game.

i work with a bunch of women. only one is attractive even in the slightest. aside from me of course. ahem ha

my old lab was a buncha hotties.

women bosses suck.

also i cannot believe how fucking petty people get about the location and size of their office, their meetings and who attends them .. i figured out that if a person's job is meaningless, they will attach all this importance to it just to make themselves feel better, or look good. shit is annoying

I put on my game face when I am at work. While there I focus on what needs to get done and do my best to avoid politics.

Keep how much you make close to your chest. When people find out you make more than them if you are newer, younger, less experienced or whatever they hate the player and not the game.

Good point, thats like talking to you partner about past sexual experience. Seems innocent enough, but it never works and always causes drama.