Out of this World -The Video Game

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Out of this World

the cinematic at the begging wasnt in the game huh?

Yeah it was. I remember it very well. I just started playing the game on this simulator. The buttons aren't really described all that well under the screen. But you can right click and set them up as you want.

i also haven't looked at the other games on the site yet. Might be some other solid finds.

Re: Out of this World

Yeah, it takes a minute to get used to.

The arrow keys are how you move. X C and V are your action buttons. Think of the Sega Genesis controller (3 buttons). B is the start button.

X and C when you hold them down make you run. V makes you jump.

X and C also make you kick. So when you run into those slugs, you can kill them by kicking them. Eventually you get a gun.

I'm learning it all as I go along. I just found this 15 minutes ago.

If anyone is having a hard time swimming out of the first scene, try holding the Up arrow and tapping X or C fast.

Also make sure you kill all the slugs before leaving that screen. Once you get to the point where the beast jumps out at you, you have to run the other way. If you time it right, he will fall before you get back to the pool, but keep running all the way to last screen. Jump off the cliff and grab the vine, then it will swing you back and instantly start running to the right. Eventually you'll run into someone who kills the beast and the story begins.

I got this game on my xbox----good game.

you got a chipped xbox?

my homie has all the nintendo, super nintendo, and sega games on his xbox.

he keeps telling me to borrow it cause of how much i love to play the old nintendo games, but i know if i borrow it, i wont get any work done.:o

Earthworm Jim people. That site has Earthworm Jim.

Where's Earthworm Jim at? He'll be excited about that.

They've also got Road Rash, Pit Fighter, Skitching (the fucking fruit boot game!), Toe Jam and Earl, Robocop vs. Terminator, Ecco the Dolphin, Zombies ate my neighbors, and so on and so on.

Anyone who had a sega genesis has to be psyched on this shit. Obviously I am.