Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

Out of this World -The Video Game

Re: Out of this World

the cinematic at the begging wasnt in the game huh?

Yeah it was. I remember it very well. I just started playing the game on this simulator. The buttons aren't really described all that well under the screen. But you can right click and set them up as you want.

i also haven't looked at the other games on the site yet. Might be some other solid finds.

i clicked this thread thinking it was about evie (who could stop time) and the mayor of her town, a retired actor who played as mosquito man and highly resembles my dentist.

damn :(

outofthisworld.jpg

Yeah, it takes a minute to get used to.

The arrow keys are how you move. X C and V are your action buttons. Think of the Sega Genesis controller (3 buttons). B is the start button.

X and C when you hold them down make you run. V makes you jump.

X and C also make you kick. So when you run into those slugs, you can kill them by kicking them. Eventually you get a gun.

I'm learning it all as I go along. I just found this 15 minutes ago.

If anyone is having a hard time swimming out of the first scene, try holding the Up arrow and tapping X or C fast.

Also make sure you kill all the slugs before leaving that screen. Once you get to the point where the beast jumps out at you, you have to run the other way. If you time it right, he will fall before you get back to the pool, but keep running all the way to last screen. Jump off the cliff and grab the vine, then it will swing you back and instantly start running to the right. Eventually you'll run into someone who kills the beast and the story begins.

I'm positive there are walkthroughs for this game online if you get stuck. I know I'll be using them. I never beat this fucking game as a kid. I can finally check this off my bucket list.

hahaha...i clicked on this thread thinking it was about that show too....where the girl talks to her father in a cube, and she freezes time by putting her fingers together.

sorry earl.

^^^nice!!

i clicked on sega games went to sports/hobby and found NBA jam!

hell yeah!

meh, for like 100 mb or a little more which is like a 5 minute download, you can have a nasty ass redone version. but this is pretty cool for an online app. i remember in highschool there was an online gameboy that we'd play the shit out of constantly.

meh, for like 100 mb or a little more which is like a 5 minute download, you can have a nasty ass redone version.

I'm not a computer person and I'm on a Mac, so this is perfect for me. Free and easy to access. It's like a whore house, but they're all blind and mute and beautiful.

I got this game on my xbox----good game.

you got a chipped xbox?

my homie has all the nintendo, super nintendo, and sega games on his xbox.

he keeps telling me to borrow it cause of how much i love to play the old nintendo games, but i know if i borrow it, i wont get any work done.:o

I played it for a while, but couldn't get past the second level. I'm going to put some time into this when I score a bag of weed again! haha

This game is definitely one of those "gamers games."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now