“I supposed to be free. I done already did my time,”

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a straight up violation of civil rights. but that nigga played himself for sure. how you gonna

sit up there talkin bout bein a good guy one minute and get bagged packin heat the next.

these dudes are getting harder and harder to defend everyday. nh. and by these dudes. i mean

teh blacks. half my peoples. it's hard in the streets. pease.

I didn't watch the video, but what's the big deal here?

In RI, most of the time, when you get out on parole you have to do a stretch of home confinement, and wear an ankle bracelet. It's not a straight up GPS like this one (apparently?) is, but you can't go 100 ft from your house without permission.

When you're on parole it means they let you out early, and you still owe them time. I mean really, they could also just violate your parole and throw you back in jail, so I wouldn't bitch too much about an ankle bracelet

id smash mine with a hammer and say it was an accident. then smash the next one. and so on untill they catch on. 1500$ a pop. wont take too long till they stop using em.

Assuming it works the same way it does here, you have to sign paper work saying you're responsible for the equipment

That's what happens when you don't sport the right poker face in the courtroom during your arraignment. People who voluntarily put themselves into the prison system should'nt be surprised when they try pull junk like this.

It was great how they showed some graff-piecing to go along with the words "gang violence" and "criminal activity".

Here's the catch, Maybe the GPS will deter these once convicted thugs to be less violent. So this ankle bracelet deal if it works out well it should be turning more hardened criminals into graffiti writers?

That technology, by the way looks outdated - Surely you can find a bug or 2 to exploit..

I think its a good thing. Tazer guns on the other hand..