IPad 3G

seeking

got a non 3G here at work, was waiting on the 3G and might purchase it.... Guys with the 3G, does it have the same sim still as a typical Iphone? Will it accept any functioning AT&T sim and just start working? Just thinking, they should have made a way to tether these to the iphone, but since they don't yet, can I just pop a sim in and start surfing? What's good?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Adobe is starting to request feedback from consumers about whether photoshop and other apps need to be brought to the ipad.

I really have no use for an ipad until i can draw shit on it.

And use google sketchup.

When that happens i could pretty much live outdoors.

All I really want to know is can this thing run FireFox so I can go on 12oz and negaprop fools via touch screen?

And this has to be out of the box....I'm not into the whole jailbreaking bullshit because I lose interest quickly if I need to do a lot of work.

• 3 months later...

I thought the 30 dollars flat rate unlimited monthly was pretty dope. I think Id spend the money for one. Ive personally never had any trouble with Apple products...ever. I hate the never ending hate on their "troubles." If they drop then...they drop, try holding onto your expensive devices. I very rarely even drop my phone...so maybe I just take care of things better.

The Itouch was awesome for me and the Ipad would be an awesome addition as well for me, although I dont live with such circumstance where I would need such a device.

I thought the 30 dollars flat rate unlimited monthly was pretty dope. I think Id spend the money for one. Ive personally never had any trouble with Apple products...ever. I hate the never ending hate on their "troubles." If they drop then...they drop, try holding onto your expensive devices. I very rarely even drop my phone...so maybe I just take care of things better.

The Itouch was awesome for me and the Ipad would be an awesome addition as well for me, although I dont live with such circumstance where I would need such a device.

Att no longer has unlimited data plans. Its a 2 gig cap now...

looks kinda meh to me. unless i could use CS5 on it as a draw pad it looks like a stupid toy to me. maybe newer version will work for me. I want to see what RIM comes out with. seems more like a fanboy toy than anything actually super functional in the business world. except for reading large documents on a trans atlantic flight instead of carrying a notebook.

the way apple seems to rent you hardware really turns me off any of their products.