IPad 3G

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can that shit run sites with flash yet? And have you jailbroken it/have they put out a jailbreak for the 3g yet? I know they did one for the wifi one.

Edit: on an unrelated note, you should condemn RealityCheque and save us from having to deal with him posting 1700+ posts of complete retard babbling in 2 months

• Like 1

personaly i like the idea, but use a macbook at home and am curious as to exactly what makes the ipad different from a laptop apart from the obvious power/memory. i heard there gonna make a coffee table in a few years which is a good idea. my laptop sits on mine anyways. always drinking around it, waiting for disaster to strike.

messed around with one the other day, pretty cool. didn't make me want one or anything though. the pin ball game was killer.

yo when did you leave that in-transit message? just got it last night. holler when you get settled.

Undrpowered for what you're paying

gonna be cool when you can go into a restaurant and the table is a big touch screen.

Looking through the menu by scrolling the table top. It will happen.

Haters wail always find a reason to hate.

It's not just about what this thing can do today, it's about the future of technology.

The iPad in itself is just a big ipod touch i suppose, but the applications you can run on it and the things it will be able to do are pretty rad. It's not meant to replace a desktop or even a laptop, but for everyday internetting and email and shiit its pretty bad ass.

The current price is probably a bit steep for most people to own one just for the fuck of it, but y'all fools should probably step your income up rather than hate on apple. Plus, it'll be much cheaper In a year or two when component prices come down.

And technically my girl broke it, not me. And realistically, the crack is barely noticeable. I did buy a supplemental non-apple warranty today though. 3 years for $118. Shit willncover everything. Drops, spills, whatever.