Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
simon_kenton

should i stay or should i go

i have been on here for a lil bit i know some will dis me but fuck you guys

here is what i am asking . i am 25 i can not find work were i live now should i jump a train and do graff for a year or two like a hobo

If that's what you want to do then do it man. But make sure its what you want to do. Its not a decision to be made lightly on a whim, its a hard dangerous life that has a tendency to suck you in for good. I never did more than a couple short hops in state, but I have a few homies that have disappeared in to the jungles never to be seen or heard from again, and some that have resurfaced the better part of a decade later, happy that they took the chance. But don't do it out of desperation, or frustration. If you cant get work where you are at, hop on the Old Grey Dog and try somewhere else, where you got family or some homies that will you let you couch surf for a while. My $0.02 take it or leave it...

Do graff for a year or two? Please dont.

After seeing your graff I think you might want to rethink your options.

oh hey!

i'm 25 with no job too

but unlike you, i got a stack under my boombox and am going back school, doing classes online thru a local school, getting those grants and traveling

maybe you should be cool and get on my level

or you know, throw your life away and maybe die...whatever

i always get subscribed to some random ass thread

nah but real talk if youre serious about that shit go for it

people need that shit

a year or two of just racking paint and jumpin trains

its your world homie

i have been on here for a lil bit i know some will dis me but fuck you guys

here is what i am asking . i am 25 i can not find work were i live now should i jump a train and do graff for a year or two like a hobo

I understand you might actually be contemplating a decision that changes your life and involves graffiti but no one here can answer your fucking question. You say you're 25 and you can't make a decision for yourself about what to do with your life? And you expect a graffiti forum you rarely post on to help you out? I really have to ask what is wrong with you? I think you should sit down and figure some stuff out and make a decision not based upon what some people on the internet have to say. We are not your friends, we don't know you, none of us care about you or whether or not you you move out of your house and hop trains doing graff like a hobo for a year or two. Seriously what the fuck does that have to do with any of us or anything to do with graffiti other then the reference that you paint on stuff. Most people on here paint graff as well, some of us do it regularly, some of us don't need random strangers to pretend to be our parents when we make a decision about what to do with our life for a year or two. Go ask your fucking parents if you should ride trains around the country and do graff like a hobo, go ask your best friend, your girlfriend, go ask your fucking shrink. Whatever you do don't ask us cause I can say none of us give a fuck and I think you might have a lot more issues then not finding a job and deciding whether or not to ride trains across the country doing graffiti.

i always get subscribed to some random ass thread

nah but real talk if youre serious about that shit go for it

people need that shit

a year or two of just racking paint and jumpin trains

its your world homie

i also got subscribed to this

if you go there maybe trouble but if you stay it may be double

So you've got to let you knoowwwwwwwww

find a temporary job, doin whatever, save up maybe a stack... and get on your hustle. shit bomb and slang, its worked wonders for a lot of my homies....

train hoppin and bein a hobo aint fun n games. thats a seriously hard life....

usually threads like this are for those who want people to pity them and to give them the satisfaction that their lives have more meaning than others

You know those grizzled 50 yr old dudes that live in the tent cities in the little wooded area adjacent the trainyard. You know, the ones that look like theyre 80 with broken bodies, rotted out teeth, and listerine on their breath that don't say a single fucking word that makes sense. The guys that give you the creeps cause youre worried one is gonna try to shank you cause you look like you might have $5 in your wallet. Yeah, those guys were standing on the same cliff as you when they were 20 something. It's not a decision that is to be taken lightly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now