Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

Is it ok to get an 81 yr old woman with Alzheimer's drunk?

So my great aunt is here visiting for a few days with my grandmother and she is in the beginning stages of Alzheimers. She is declining pretty fast everyday and is quite comical to be around because of the off the wall things she says. Some people with this disease can be angry or dull but she is quite positive, cheery and creative when she cant think of a response to questions.

anyway...

she has had about 3 glasses of wine already and im about to offer her a 4th even though moms said dont let her have anymore because of the medication...

the hell? you only live once.

• Like 1

damn man there are some loose characters on ere. 3 threads runnin about mistreating the vulnerable.... I wouldnt be bothered except for that these types of threads usualy dont get started with a picture of tits. and i need tits, atleast 1 pic of tits per 50 words, to keep my attention.

Jennifer_Aniston_Boobs_Photo.jpg

I was genuinely bummed when my gramps got teh alzheimers.

Figga he had a pretty good run. Was in WW2 n shit.

RIP GRANDPA.

my gramps in the hospital now with some of it, due to water on the brain.

he's convinced he's locked up and back in the army. his team left him

and he telling us not to bring up and of the little family cause they're killing

little girls at night. sad

Exactly if I make it to 81 I'm walking around with my dick and balls out. I don't give a fuck.

I say why wait

^yup.

don't forget to take her out to rob a liquor store later

This girl I dated when I was like 17 had a grandma with alzheimers who was hilariousssss.

She was also the only member of the family who didn't absolutely despise me, most likely due to the fact that she never had any idea who I was

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now