Hello

chopsticks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hel no, we ended up trying to hit on these fat irish bitches Dow was all for it but I had to bail man they were fucking disgustin.

please tell me he didnt use that line...

ps. i got flicks of dow getting denied. lots.

please tell me he didnt use that line...

ps. i got flicks of dow getting denied. lots.

hahahah.

its all a numbers game homie, numbers :D the numbers game would have worked if chops didnt have such high standards. the irish girls werent even THAT fat by american standards. ok, not by me n my mates standards...

what would baby gorilla do 2010 beyatch

haha

there was the classic line:

dow: "i figured that cos of my accent i could say really bad things to you about taking heroin outside the pub together..."

young, scared, english student girl: "erm, no i dont think it does...."

quality.

Nah that dude was a fucking idiot we didn't see him again. Just some drunk richmond kids who couldn't handle there drink!

kids from richmond ..fuck you should have fucking stomped on their heads..you have tattoos your meant to be a vagabond..some respect for you has just been lost.

post an action shot of you pooping reading bizzare and talking to a milf ..respect will be intact then.

also i thought you lived in <insert town> why isn't it clear of TPWF yet..fuck are you doing with your life.

they didnt have any birds. it was eight 18yo skinny dorks, one of whom was blackout drunk. i asked chops to take a pic of me next to the drunken idiot. apparently its rude to do such a thing in london. these kids were such cry babies, you have no idea. they were acting like their friend was going to die, yet they were sitting around waiting for his "mummy" to pick him up.

in america, if you think your boy is going to die, you dont wait for his mummy to pick him up. regardless of how drunk you are, you drive him to a goddamn hospital and risk getting a dui.