YO!

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night I watched the Celtics game with my dad, then I linked up at the bar with my boy and a kid he grew up with. We hit up another bar that sucked, ended up back at the first spot, I got really drunk, then went to go meet a girl I know at the strip club. Got there and they wouldn't let me in, but I name dropped my way through the door no charge, which (in my mind) made it a good idea to spend way too much on more liquor and lapdances.

After that I went home and passed out, until I was woken up this morning by a marching band...cool story br0.

showed up at mansion at 1am.

discovered mansion owner was knowhere to be seen.

discovered mansion owners bar

took drank to the movie theatre in his house.

got drunk with some random college bitches

ate all that mans frosted flakes at about 3

drunken 5some

walked out the front door with a pool cue and a few bottles of goose at 7am

I don't know when you went from being some redneck loser who rides a bike and garbage picks to a guy who recently has claimed to punk off a kid with a knife over $5 and have drunken mansion 5somes, but I have to say that I, personally, don't believe you br0

youve obviously never been to wilmington.

in fact, id be fairly confident in saying youve never lived in a town that revolved around a college and tourism.

and besides, its all about being having the right people owe you favors.

edit: NC not DE

I was wondering how in the fuck you were going to try and explain how you pulled that off in Wilmington, Delaware. I hate that city so much. It's awful. Just awful. I know nothing about North Carolina, but I do know about college towns and have never met anyone this has happened to. Not even remotely similar situation.

"Seven of the fourteen institutions of higher learning in Rhode Island have campuses in Providence (city proper):

Brown University, an Ivy League university

Community College of Rhode Island (Downcity and Liston campuses)

Johnson & Wales University, notable for its culinary and hospitality program

Providence College, a Catholic college and member of the Big East Conference.

Rhode Island College

Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), one of the country's top art colleges

University of Rhode Island (Providence campus).

Between these schools the number of postsecondary students is approximately 44,000, or 25% the population of Providence.[72] Compounded by Brown University's being the second-largest employer,[64] higher education exerts a considerable presence in the city's politics and economy."

Also, I'm not trying to say that I think knife fights and 5somes don't happen at all, I'm saying they don't happen to you.

i meant ONE college^

and i never said i got into a knife fight. im said a idiot pulled a knife on me and i called his bluff.

and considering wilmington is the most expensive city to live out of every city in north carolina, has a shiiiiitload of beachfront property and has a nice fucking golf course, mansions with movie theaters are almost dime a dozen. i cant count on one hand the houses that are over 4 stories, have beers on tap and have insane entertainment systems.

what im saying is, i know a few of the right people. and when those people owe me favors, i have a fun time (no homo). theres no way in hell i could stay with that clique, i drive a fuckin 1990 oldsmobile regency and live in a college apartment complex.

i fucked a chubby girl last night, came in her panties. and rubbed it in her face.

then drove her home afterwards turning something she said around as if she did something wrong.

felt good to get her out of my house.

wait,

you came in her panties and rubbed in her face...or she came in her panties and rubbed it in her face?

My weekend was going to a museum, seeing Exit through the giftshop - and then I nearly broke my foot on Sunday. I drank 2 beers and glass of Rex Goliath. I also worked 5am to 1pm with a jacked up foot this morning.

Somewhere in all that I ended up disrespecting n8gaylicia..I managed to get the last word in before ignoring that noobass-boffer.