the penny trick really works

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how many drinks had you drank, and how many pennies were sucked on. guestimating there were 14 drinks consumed on your behalf and the chewing of 2 u.s. pennies solved ye age old breathalizer debaucle im going to assume 6 canadian pennies would be the rebuttle to 8 molson's light.

poimy taken. ill never throw another penny at a street corner prostitute again. they are now invaluable.

i wasnt sloppy drunk but was definitely buzzed.

had about 4-5 drafts during the maywether fight. 4-5 beers is more than 0.08% BAC right? started drinking a few rds into the last pre-fight and finished my last beer i think rd 11 of the main event. im 6'4 215 but im sure that 4-5 would still put me over 0.08.(is it 0.008%?)

threw about 3 pennies in my mouth when i saw the checkpoint and spit em out just before getting to the front of the line

they did the follow my finger with yer eyes, i failed, got pulled over to the side, and taken outta the car

passed some of the field tests, failed others...

passed the first breathalyzer and he gave me another because he musta knew i was faded. i thought for sure i was going to jail.

passed it again and got let go

im gonna have to call bullshit on mythbusters on some conspiracy shit.

if they proved it worked people would be doing it all the time. think the police would be ok with that?

there is no way i shoulda passed that breathalyzer. NONE.

i wasnt sloppy drunk but was definitely buzzed.

had about 4-5 drafts during the maywether fight. 4-5 beers is more than 0.08% BAC right?

threw about 3 pennies in my mouth when i saw the checkpoint and spit em out just before getting to the front of the line

they did the follow my finger with yer eyes, i failed, got pulled over to the side, and taken outta the car

passed some of the field tests, failed others...

passed the first breathalyzer and he gave me another because he knew i was faded. i thought for sure i was going to jail.

passed it again and got let go

im gonna have to call bullshit on mythbusters on some conspiracy shit.

if they proved it worked people would be doing it all the time. think the police would be ok with that?

there is no way i shoulda passed that breathalyzer. NONE.

Either you were drinking low alcohol beer or the alcohol was diluted by all the spunk you constantly gargle and/or you gave the copper a nosh. Probably.