May Day Riots

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and for those who weren't mexican, had to pay 10 dollars more to get their lawn cut, which sparked widespread rioting in many wealthy suburbs.

In real dollars, that equals one more beer than a six pack. I.E.- Seven Miller Lights.

I keed.

But seriously, I got a black yard man.

can i start a riot TO get the bill considered in mass, too? i walked out of my apartment yesterday to find 2 illegals passed out almost on the street, one fight between two other illegals, and at one point, a girl running like hell because the illegals (on my street at least) don't know the difference between 'talking to women' and 'rape' here. (and yes, they're all illegal. hispanic friends have confirmed such things).

That Arizona law is something actually worth taking to the streets for (at least if you're hispanic and live in AZ).

There's your "big overbearing government" for you.

That's not for me to determine. I'm just saying that these mohawk having, black bandanna wearing asshats are pigs in disguise.

was that you that posted a link to a video a while back? it was supposed to be a friendly protest, but 3-4 pigs in disguise in the frontlines were really trying to stir up some shit, so they have an excuse to bring in the heavies & shut the whole thing down

then a chubby dude wearing suit opposing the protest called them all out

sneaky pigs

was that you that posted a link to a video a while back? it was supposed to be a friendly protest, but 3-4 pigs in disguise in the frontlines were really trying to stir up some shit, so they have an excuse to bring in the heavies & shut the whole thing down

then a chubby dude wearing suit opposing the protest called them all out

sneaky pigs

Yep. Black Bloc is all feds. Don't forget that. If any of you are ever at a protest and these

faggots show up either pull out your video cameras and train them on the "anarchists" or gtfo of Dodge.

http://presky.wordpress.com/2010/05/02/santacruzriotmay1/

santa cruz kinda went nutty, there was a protest for migrant workers and shit because of the bill in AZ, but i guess a bunch of gutter punks took the opportunity to smash urban outfitters and AA windows

funny thing is, just a few years ago they were shopping there :cool:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jqDBGmaJF45-4xA1CXCFeBGQPBkQD9FF2SAO0

Calif. immigrants' rights march ends in vandalism

By JOHN S. MARSHALL (AP) – 14 hours ago

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. — Close to 20 businesses were damaged after what started as a peaceful immigrants' rights march in downtown Santa Cruz turned violent, requiring police to call other agencies for help, authorities said.

Police spokesman Zach Friend said an estimated 250 people started marching through the city around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

It was a harmonious but "unpermitted and unsanctioned event," he said, until some in the crowd started breaking windows and spraying paint on retail shops that line the downtown corridor.

Friend said he wasn't sure if the damage was caused by people marching in support of immigrants' rights, or if the group was "infiltrated by anarchists."

Anarchy signs were spray-painted on some of the buildings.

"They're a group of people who seem to fancy themselves as revolutionaries, but what they really are are a group of morons," Friend said.

A fire was started in a coffee shop entryway but was extinguished once police cleared the way for firefighters, Friend said.

Eighteen businesses were damaged, with the cost of repairs estimated at between $50,000 and $100,000. No injuries were reported.

Once officers arrived from other agencies, police were able to restore order in about 20 minutes, Friend said.

One person was arrested on suspicion of committing vandalism, though police expect to make additional arrests once investigators have a chance to gather video of the event.

"I assure you, more people will be held accountable for this as we review videos," Friend said.

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.