Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T.T Boy

May Day Riots

So anyone got any pics? Any one go to any demos?

North Americans have inbred tea parties, and not much else.

anything big kick off this year?

eng_berlin_2gbs_BM__803117g.jpg

oh and Happy May 1st comrades.

mayday_1395492c.jpg

These daft punk rioters are cooler than that squatter burning a broomstick like a boss.

no riots today, but a lot of people were protesting the immigration bill in arizona across the country.

and for those who weren't mexican, had to pay 10 dollars more to get their lawn cut, which sparked widespread rioting in many wealthy suburbs.

and for those who weren't mexican, had to pay 10 dollars more to get their lawn cut, which sparked widespread rioting in many wealthy suburbs.

In real dollars, that equals one more beer than a six pack. I.E.- Seven Miller Lights.

I keed.

But seriously, I got a black yard man.

can i start a riot TO get the bill considered in mass, too? i walked out of my apartment yesterday to find 2 illegals passed out almost on the street, one fight between two other illegals, and at one point, a girl running like hell because the illegals (on my street at least) don't know the difference between 'talking to women' and 'rape' here. (and yes, they're all illegal. hispanic friends have confirmed such things).

Illegals just shot a deputy down in texas. The drug cartels are starting to get buck with American cops now, shits about to pop off

That Arizona law is something actually worth taking to the streets for (at least if you're hispanic and live in AZ).

There's your "big overbearing government" for you.

That's not for me to determine. I'm just saying that these mohawk having, black bandanna wearing asshats are pigs in disguise.

was that you that posted a link to a video a while back? it was supposed to be a friendly protest, but 3-4 pigs in disguise in the frontlines were really trying to stir up some shit, so they have an excuse to bring in the heavies & shut the whole thing down

then a chubby dude wearing suit opposing the protest called them all out

sneaky pigs

was that you that posted a link to a video a while back? it was supposed to be a friendly protest, but 3-4 pigs in disguise in the frontlines were really trying to stir up some shit, so they have an excuse to bring in the heavies & shut the whole thing down

then a chubby dude wearing suit opposing the protest called them all out

sneaky pigs

Yep. Black Bloc is all feds. Don't forget that. If any of you are ever at a protest and these

faggots show up either pull out your video cameras and train them on the "anarchists" or gtfo of Dodge.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now