ALLERGIES BLOW ASS

Manute Bol

I can't do anything with out sneezing or blowing my nose. My eyes are irritated as hell and my head is pounding.

:hatred:

Looking forward to this for the next few weeks.

The only people who suffer from allergies are probably turd burglars, shit stabbers, dinner mashers, arse bandits, puddle jumpers, fucking chutney ferrets.

More than likeley you've got gonorrhea of the rectum. You fucking filthy animal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha "taxi for rossi?!?"

on another note i get teh hay fever pretty bad aboot this time of year...

i was once told by a guy i know who drives around on one of those quad lawnmower things that him and all his work chums get an injection every year at the beginning of february for hay fever, and none of them get bothered at all when they're working through the spring or summer. just sayin' might be worth lookin' into... i know it can make some folks lives a fuckin' misery for 6 months

are you serious? i remember getting cut up by that shit on bike rides with my dad when i was young. that shit itches like a bitch.

the plant that is..

not the serum.

so that shit helps cope with allergies.

themoreyouknowoner

i know, right? try it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I was turned onto this shit for my allergies, cuz i was tired of feeling drowsy and spaced out when I took any allergy med.

nasalrinse.jpg

This stuff may seem weird BUT IT WORKS!!!

For like the first week I used it twice a day (morning/night) and one saline bottle full for each nostril. It sucks the first couple days but you eventually get used to the feeling and your allergies clear up. Now I only use it when I start to feel them coming back and poof they go away.

You can get it at any CVS/walgreens.

• Like 1