Download Any Album For Free 320k

Guest Daniel Dickey Dot Com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's that Justin Bieber album I've been trying to save up all my yard mowing money for.

Dude! Thanks!

Psyche.

Real niggas know that a google search will turn up any album you want. Fake ass bullshit blog self promoting bullshit is what we have right here.

Also: Limewire is asking for trouble. Learn how to use torrents and google searches.

/yes peerblock

I worked with some overly religious Christian nerd who said it was morally wrong to download music for free online. He would constantly come in talking about deals he found on itunes for albums that cost him $1. After his spiel, myself and another coworker would laugh him out of the room for paying for something that was readily free. I must have missed the part in the bible that said copying electronic data was the same as stealing.

As far as those anti-piracy commercials on dvd's that say "you wouldn't steal a car would you?" Well, if I could download a fucking BMW you'd better believe I'd have an army of them to wreck at my leisure.

Long pointless story is now over.

Cool story br0.

Guest Daniel Dickey Dot Com
I worked with some overly religious Christian nerd who said it was morally wrong to download music for free online. He would constantly come in talking about deals he found on itunes for albums that cost him $1. After his spiel, myself and another coworker would laugh him out of the room for paying for something that was readily free. I must have missed the part in the bible that said copying electronic data was the same as stealing.

As far as those anti-piracy commercials on dvd's that say "you wouldn't steal a car would you?" Well, if I could download a fucking BMW you'd better believe I'd have an army of them to wreck at my leisure.

Long pointless story is now over.

Cool story br0.

hahaha:)