PALIN'S HACKER GETS LOCKED UP!!!

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he reset her password her secret questions were what is my zipcode and where did my husband and i meet all available on wikipedia. a 20yr charge is just proof that this government and society at large still have no idea wtf this net shit is all about. i thought the days of mitnick were over.

AH, he hasn't actually been sentenced yet. As COS has implied he hasn't been given 20 hard labor, that's just the max for this charge which he quite obviously won't get.

The judge will take in to account his youth, naivety and good background. He will get a fucking fraction of 20, if any time at all.

Palin needs a fucking slapping for not playing this up better. She should be all, this was an invasion of my privacy, it has scared me, etc. etc., but he is a young guy who is obviously intelligent and needs to be both taught that what he did was wrong and his intelligence and youthful enthusiasm directed in a more constructive pursuit. It would be a disservice to society to see this young man go to prison and I think that a long period of probation and 12 months community service would be the most suitable consequence for his actions and an outcome that would actually contribute to society rather than just see another person in our prisons".

But no, she's a fool and is dribbling shit. Go Sarah....

He's lucky. They were pressing for 70 years.

Welcome to Knoxville, TN. We don't know nothin' bout no internets, all we know is this kid was a member of a known pedophile site and hackeded her password. We're all lucky he didn't call a jee-had on us.

<obligatory "yee haw">

You guys forget how the Feds LOVE to set examples in sentencing for "cyberterrorists"

remember how Kevin Mitnick was held in a maximum security fed pen where he was repeatedly sexually assaulted because he pissed the Feds off playing cat & mouse for so long.

This kid won't draw 20... But he could draw half that... And fed time is day for day, no parole or early release for good behavior. Also reports are that this kid was going around acting arrogant about the blown up charges, which will no doubt reflect poorly on his sentence.

I'm saying he gets 5-7 day for day, still ridiculous considering I could go steal a masarati and draw half that