FML BRO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My girl is sitting on the lounge looking at me and putting a blue high lighter pen in her nose.

God, I love Asians.

you can't pull this card, you were the only one to believe him :lol:

This is very true. In fact, you were a staunch supporter of that bullsteez.

On my way to school this morning, i experienced something i wish to never experience again. My butt got hijacked. fucking shit went everywhere. I was baked as hell, forgot to lube my asshole up while walking to my bus stop, so everything was even more intense than it should have been.

i walk up to the bus, notice there is no driver in it, but some random dude just chillen by the door with his hands in his pockets. It didnt look right, but i was like whatever, this dude aint really bout to jack my shit. So i hop on, walk to the back where i usually sit, turn on my dildo and get comfy. Then, after a couple of minutes, since the bus was at its rest stop at the transit center, dude gets on, jumps in the drivers seat, puts on his goddamn strap-on, and then floors it, smoothly, like he was trying to pass for my boyfriend. Half shaft, dude starts speeding up, touching my nutts and flips me over, causing the bus to flip over onto its side. Everyone was rattled, like wtf, you're so gay. I was tripping out hard, because i love cock, but i was also super late to class. I was also tired of getting jizz on me, and knowing the pigs were about to show up, possibly "take m in for questioning", bla bla bla (the paranoia had set in), i had to get rid of it asap. So i got my Wet Ones from out of my pocket, wiped off the puddles and through it out the window. Fucking great idea. : (

I never made it to class either. A class i had a paper due in. Hopefully, he will believe my story and accept my work late or let me give em a tug job.

:eek: