is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

armand hammer

fuck dude read i did ask him civily constantly until i had enough and switched it off all he had to do wss turn it back on .instead HE JUMPED UP AND CHOKED ME .

After 15 minutes of asking him to turn it down you obviously showed no coping skills to be telling retards what to do, you should've got a teacher who is trained to deal with retards at your retard gen.pop. school.

How come after 2 hours of this music blasting nobody else in the class said anything?

Also what kind of retarded college lets people in with your grammar skills?

Do you wear your bus pass on a string around your neck?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know someone there who got me in, ive been typing all this on my fucking touch phone with broken predictive text and tiny ass keys in general my grammer sucks but this shit is fucking rediculous . im working on it so excuse me for not caring at this point in time id my grammer passes your intalectual level ... no body else was there mainly because im the only one who gives a shit about the work i produce and go in from 730 till 7 to paint whereas the other 3kids who havnt dropped out couldnt give a fuck.

its the only class i now have.im in the uk so ima go ahead and and think your colleges require alot more to get in than ours do.

yeah spelling too i suck ... sorry let met go get an english degree then maby i will qualify to post shit on an internet graffiti forum full of the greatest lierary minds of our time

I'm not trying to attack your English ability here, but the stuff you're typing isn't even remedial middle school level. Just sayin'.

nope i did punch a retard who tried to strangle me then posted it up here for laughs and hopefully be schooled on my actions and grammer skills by a bunch of univerisity graduates with doctorates and phds in theyre own asses fuck off and dont bitch when a retard shits on you and just sit there for ,moral reasons .join a fucking monastary already.

edit i didnt even finish school i got kicked out and shipped off to africa to paint and other art faggotry.im trying to change my shit but yeah whatever .