is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell the guy to buy some headphones, or take a collection and buy him some.

Punching him in the face makes you look more retarded than him.

You need some anger management if music playing on repeat sets you off.

Please tell me that you just lightly skimmed dudes first post and didn't really read it.

Go study elsewhere or put on headphones. Both of these options could've saved you from looking like a total douche for punching out a mentally handicapped dude.

"Mentally handicapped" means retarded.

Dude wasn't even a real retard, he was just an ass burger.

alright i got to keep this short too much hassle phone oontzing so i had asked a few times dude kept saying nuh nuh nuh i was busy painting and he was tard scribblin, i had a lesson he just randomly comes in and puts his shit on moves all my paint etc im like the fuck..ignorr it no worries , keeps playing loud ass shit i keep askin then turn it off he goes nuts i punch he drops i go out smoke a cigarette come back teachers like no wrries its understandable ...kids gone by now .end .

im not raising money to buy him an ipod the music is something like the silver surfers theme tune in fantadtic 4 ..i think thats what he always says.

so i used common sense until hr tried to sleeper hold me.either way youd do the same spit and who ever else thinks i did wrong,guy wants equal rights well he got em .

fuck pc phones also.

alright i got to keep this short too much hassle phone oontzing so i had asked a few times dude kept saying nuh nuh nuh i was busy painting and he was tard scribblin, i had a lesson he just randomly comes in and puts his shit on moves all my paint etc im like the fuck..ignorr it no worries , keeps playing loud ass shit i keep askin then turn it off he goes nuts i punch he drops i go out smoke a cigarette come back teachers like no wrries its understandable ...kids gone by now .end .

im not raising money to buy him an ipod the music is something like the silver surfers theme tune in fantadtic 4 ..i think thats what he always says.

so i used common sense until hr tried to sleeper hold me.either way youd do the same spit and who ever else thinks i did wrong,guy wants equal rights well he got em .

fuck pc phones also.

Did you say you were in college? Use some god damn punctuation. Fuck, even if you're not, they teach that shit in fourth grade. Being on a phone is no excuse, they include commas on those things.

t. You know you got beef with a handicapped person now son, that's the worst beef ever man.

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH. but yea its all fun and games until

he assembles his homeboys and you got 50 motherfuckers in wheeelchairs

sitting in front of the crib

To answer your question, 'Is it okay to punch a 22 year old disabled man?'.

No. Could have just left the room, or asked nicely, homebody. Punching retards just makes yourself look bad, if you're nice to them they can usually be tolerable. You were probably having a bad day or some shit, but goddamn, don't go around punching people with asburgers.