Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

Who ever let that retard off his leash should be held responsible. I never understood why they bring disabled people around normal people and expect shit to be alright. Of coarse their going to flip out with retard rage.

he went apeshit and tried to strangle me so i knocked him out...

Self defense.

college, im sitting there trying to finish my final project

They have special ed classes in college now?

i turned this dudes computer off because for two hours he played the same shitty ass japanese techno rock sonic soundtrack song and he went apeshit and tried to strangle me so i knocked him out...some legal actions may be taken ..the fuck can i call self defence?

If you have witnesses who saw him choke you out before you laid a hand on him --you probably can claim self defense.

As for punching a 22 year old retard? If ANYONE puts you in the choke, you have the right to punch them. That's my rule. I don't care if Estelle Getty puts you in a choke hold, you have the right to fight your way out of it.

And if it's a retard? Definitely! They pull that retard strength on you and you're done. The dude could crush your windpipe if you don't act fast enough.

i could just see the judge in court all like:

"Well if he did infact go full-retard, I believe you were correct in defending yourself.

As we all know retards do possess super strength."

• Like 1

spit, thats the pussy way out. dude was looking out for his fellow man. he was sticking up for those who were also annoyed by the retards music, but didnt have the courage and guts to shut him up. dude deserves a medal.

Sticking up for the people that could have just moved to a different spot. Or better yet, just asked the guy to turn it down or off like normal human being rather than being a blow-hard tough guy and punching out mentally challenged people. HARD CORE BRO!

better yet, just asked the guy to turn it down or off like normal human being rather than being a blow-hard tough guy and punching out mentally challenged people. HARD CORE BRO!

XTREEEEMMME

assburgers huh?

assburgers.jpg

assburgers.jpg

junde19_2008_assburgers.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now