is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is ch.0; all inhabitants use logic that is not quite logic at all...

Plus, this guy just dragon uppercutted a raging special person. I've seen these types straight go off on some normal people. However, the handicapped people were always being harassed first. You know you got beef with a handicapped person now son, that's the worst beef ever man.

• Like 2

ill get a pic whenever he comes in again if he ever does..and i did ask him and 2hours solid is no exageration..it was 2 hours solid.

and yes he flew up and tried to strangle me. equal rights is how ive always looked at them im not giving up a bus seat if im comfortable,not gonna move if im waiting,and sure as hell gonna use thier special toilets cos theyr clean as hell and roomy.

he has aspergers or some withdrawl psycho shit.

he has aspergers or some withdrawl psycho shit.

HAHAHAH. nothing is more classic than somebody with aspergers.

i have a buddy with aspergers. hes currently in prison for beating the holy shit out of a roto rooter worker that came to his house. he was really high on speed and thought the worker was giving him the stink eye...we all know it was the meth talking...

meth + aspergers = bad news

i turned this dudes computer off because for two hours he played the same shitty ass japanese techno rock sonic soundtrack song and he went apeshit and tried to strangle me so i knocked him out...some legal actions may be taken ..the fuck can i call self defence?

If you have witnesses who saw him choke you out before you laid a hand on him --you probably can claim self defense.

As for punching a 22 year old retard? If ANYONE puts you in the choke, you have the right to punch them. That's my rule. I don't care if Estelle Getty puts you in a choke hold, you have the right to fight your way out of it.

And if it's a retard? Definitely! They pull that retard strength on you and you're done. The dude could crush your windpipe if you don't act fast enough.