is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his hands were his deadly weapons...just like steven seagall

This person is quite the opposite though. The old man could have probably mustered up some mongol-strength and wiped the floor with his attacker. My friend got in a cheap shot and fled the scene. Apparently Mongoloids deck eachother all the time, siblings and care-takers. I have met quite a few who all live in half-way houses.

self defense my asshole.... what are you gonna tell the judge " i punched him becasue he tried to choke me and got drool on my neck" ..... and yes im a juggalo.............. woop woop

dead bodies make me happy

mass-murder makes me happy

I thought Id stop by and update everyone on what happens when you punch out and kick an 83 year old mongoloid in a public setting.

The accused perpetrator of this crime plead Not Guilty to assault w/ deadly weapon.

9 days later and after some good letters of character were written on behalf of the accused all charges were finally dropped by the victim, who tried to lie and state that his attacker wore boots while kicking him on the ground.

This 83 year old idiot should have just kept his trap shut, nobody would have looked foolish.