Aero one

WallLordz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh, ok. i give em little bit props for his talents. couple flicks look a little bit "no-permission."

he's still too full of himself and too arts-fartsy. might as well be using a paintbrush and hang in an art gallery.

agreed

and there are pics posted of him painting canvases with a paint brush

that's fine and all, but posting it on a graffiti forum is faggotry

All three of your homos sound like some old ass bitches sitting on a porch knitting and gossiping shit...this dude has put in mad work for decades and has insane skills and style...your opinions aint worth shit so shut the fuck up....again I say...stop being shit talking hos and shut the fuck up...

All three of your homos sound like some old ass bitches sitting on a porch knitting and gossiping shit...this dude has put in mad work for decades and has insane skills and style...your opinions aint worth shit so shut the fuck up....again I say...stop being shit talking hos and shut the fuck up...

puttin in work on the legals:lol: :D

While you at it..why don't you post up some of your work? If you gonna talk then show us some of your stuff.. If you can't then shut the fuck up.

this shit is 100 percent gay. its aeros weak thread. if you wanna defend him then post all that illegal work he supposedly did. this aint the place for other people to prove what they got, its aeros thread. what illegals? this dude just talks about how great he is. he's fucking weak. he supposedly came outta my city and i've never in my 17 year career, seen a single thing. he just posts pics on the internet and claims to be the best aerosol artist of all time. so gay. and his mona lisa appears to have down syndrome.

On some real ish...who cares about the amount of "illegals" this bloke has done! What does everyone think, this young man just popped outta nowhere and acquired these abilities outta no where? Its takes trials and tribulations to perfect any trade and this bredren is a tradesmans, simple as that! What do you think AERO just sat at home for like 15 years in his back yard workin on his joy for life? Right , Right ok! Before he decided...hmmm, i think Legals are where there at!? Ive been painting since 3rd grade and have zip zero flicks of my earlier years...in fact I have none of my recent...fuck a self snap! fuck a digi (ut thats just me (Im bout to move into an isolated forest) But Id be damned if an early flick will determine the legitimacy of a writer and whether or not he/she is worthy of of posting.....buncha bumbaclots! RASpect the skill...its not easy! Trust me ive tried....and Im a fairly decent artists. aside from graff! Big up to SD always, Big up to the Maui Boys....Big up to life and freedom of expression! SoarHeights!

years and years of trials, no tribulations... art school and back-yard-gayness. that's it exactly.

no one would spend 100 hours on a single piece knowing someone could pop up and arrest them

at anytime or knowing that some good samaritan will come splash some buff over it just to fuck your

shit up cause it's graffiti. paint a real spot, see it get fucked up and then paint it again.

On some real ish...who cares about the amount of "illegals" this bloke has done! What does everyone think, this young man just popped outta nowhere and acquired these abilities outta no where? Its takes trials and tribulations to perfect any trade and this bredren is a tradesmans, simple as that! What do you think AERO just sat at home for like 15 years in his back yard workin on his joy for life? Right , Right ok! Before he decided...hmmm, i think Legals are where there at!? Ive been painting since 3rd grade and have zip zero flicks of my earlier years...in fact I have none of my recent...fuck a self snap! fuck a digi (ut thats just me (Im bout to move into an isolated forest) But Id be damned if an early flick will determine the legitimacy of a writer and whether or not he/she is worthy of of posting.....buncha bumbaclots! RASpect the skill...its not easy! Trust me ive tried....and Im a fairly decent artists. aside from graff! Big up to SD always, Big up to the Maui Boys....Big up to life and freedom of expression! SoarHeights!

dood your comment is your perspective and you're entitled to it. i will vehemently disagree with you with regard to the comment about proving the legitimacy of your work. if there's anything that flicks absolutely prove is the legitimacy of your work. you either have flicks to show what you did or it's just a story about a big fish. maybe what you meant to say is that people that put in real work are missing flicks... i agree that doesn't make them somebody that didn't accomplish anything. they obviously did but the problem is it doesn't prove it. that's the main point there.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried out the paint, pigment was fine,unfortunately It dint come with any of the specialty only work on those cans caps(dunno about yalls,but if i started a paint company i'd try and make em as universal as possible). Pressure was way way high, no caps that fit did anything on it cuz of the high pressure. Again the color was fine but I can't see ever getting this stuff. Saw another can at the shop I picked that can up at and the bottom was all bulged out, almost blew out from all the pressure.

Everyone knows Paint gets adjusted per production run

and takes time to refine to the majorities liking.

Blubber cans use the same cap system as belton, monster, Montana,clash, ironlak, mtn 94, beat.

Been busy working on a few tours for artists this summer check the blubbercolors site.

If there is any major issues with the paint just email us! We are artist like you.

Love the support and comments.

Peace, love and paint fumes

Aero one

• 5 weeks later...